New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

I know I asked this in my own topic under "help." When I go into Over The Shoulder view from 3rd person, the camera points in the direction of the character, not were your camera is actually facing. It makes it irritating when running away with the camera facing my character's front, looking behind at a boss, going into OTS, and having the camera change directions. Makes it hard as a Force player to aim my shots to hit weak points on enemies.

I couldn't find a setting at all unless I missed it.

I remember reading that PSO 2 got remakes of the original PSO maps. Is that right? But that was a really long time ago, maybe I'm confusing something. If so, do they have the maps from episode 2 and 4?

Any chance the beta will be released on the pc soon?

@Forest-Belmont said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Any chance the beta will be released on the pc soon?

No word yet. best option is following the official twitter page.

Are you planning to expand pso2 to the United Kingdom??

@Zero-carnage said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Are you planning to expand pso2 to the United Kingdom??

They haven't announced any specific plans yet, but we do know that it isn't region locked, and if you check the Xbox store from a European account, it was even given a PEGI rating. So you shouldn't have any problems playing.

@Princesse-Jen said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I realize this may not be able to be answered just yet and maybe it's still being worked out, but will there be any adjustments to how you get Premium? IE: In the Japanese server, you buy AC and then buy a pass for either 30, 60, or 90 days.

Would you be able to just subscribe without buying AC first? Or even other time increments? (Also is there any chance a Lifetime option could be considered?)

This would be an excellent candidate to post in the "Suggestions" section regarding in-game things. 😉

@GM-Deynger said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Princesse-Jen said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I realize this may not be able to be answered just yet and maybe it's still being worked out, but will there be any adjustments to how you get Premium? IE: In the Japanese server, you buy AC and then buy a pass for either 30, 60, or 90 days.

Would you be able to just subscribe without buying AC first? Or even other time increments? (Also is there any chance a Lifetime option could be considered?)

This would be an excellent candidate to post in the "Suggestions" section regarding in-game things. 😉

I'll go do that now then 😄 Thank you!!

Hi, is it still possible to (pre)download the game? ...i can't find it in the store😢

@xALITAx said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hi, is it still possible to (pre)download the game? ...i can't find it in the store😢

The game is no longer available for download. The window closed for CBT.

I know it will probably be awhile yet but, have you guys/gals decided approximately when the OBT is gonna happen? Or is that still TBA even on your end? Also, will you be posting the info on the OBT early here on this site? Because i dont wanna miss it, so i can get those other 2 Halos & those Meseta boosters 😁😌 plz & ty, kupos ✌

Where are the target health bars? Every boss I fought, I couldn't figure out what their health was at. ...aside from the "It's at low health!" dialogue that pops up

That's all you get unless you play PC.

@SamuraiCrazy said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Where are the target health bars? Every boss I fought, I couldn't figure out what their health was at. ...aside from the "It's at low health!" dialogue that pops up

I don't believe there is an enemy health bar. Unless I've been completely oblivious to them. I've never noticed enemy health bars in any PSO or PSU game.