New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Is the beta under maintenance? It keeps saying "network connectivity issue" once I hit "get started". Still a noob at all of this but I'm excited to get started! 😛

@RivetWars said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is the beta under maintenance? It keeps saying "network connectivity issue" once I hit "get started". Still a noob at all of this but I'm excited to get started! 😛

Beta was supposed to end already basically, but we're getting a beta extension tonight at 5 PM Pacific, for another few hours.

So maybe I'm just missing it and someone can point me in the right direction.

I accepted the client order to get my subclass. It says I have to kill two particular creatures. I've looked through the available areas and I can't seem to find where those two creatures are. Can someone point me to the areas I need to go to find them?

@Roll-n-Throw said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I accepted the client order to get my subclass. It says I have to kill two particular creatures. I've looked through the available areas and I can't seem to find where those two creatures are. Can someone point me to the areas I need to go to find them?

Forest and Volcanic caverns, one in each. Both a bit less common so you may have to search most the map for them.

You can find them if you just run the expeditions, though I think you can also find one of them in a specific volcanic cavern sub quest if you look at which monsters are present.

@Fallendrgmaster said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Roll-n-Throw said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Forest and Volcanic caverns, one in each. Both a bit less common so you may have to search most the map for them.

You can find them if you just run the expeditions, though I think you can also find one of them in a specific volcanic cavern sub quest if you look at which monsters are present.

Awesome. Thank you!

Where's the Survey that one of the GMs mentioned in game not long ago? I can't seem to find it, we apparently will get 500AC free on release day. Which is kinda big IMO.

@SpanishGamer911 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Where's the Survey that one of the GMs mentioned in game not long ago? I can't seem to find it, we apparently will get 500AC free on release day. Which is kinda big IMO.

Instructions are here: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtsurvey

@Sylus Thank you!

Soon as i realized you can put the story on hold and do other missions i left the story after the first mission, didn't want to spend half the beta watching cut scenes or skipping them. I started leveling up and got to level 49, leveling slowed down around 40. I checked before beta and it said the fasted way for EXP was CO, featured quests, buster quests, advanced and bonus. I only had access to CO and advanced but needed capsules. 1.Are these the best way to level? 2.Are they all locked behind story progression? or just translated to different names.

I realize this may not be able to be answered just yet and maybe it's still being worked out, but will there be any adjustments to how you get Premium? IE: In the Japanese server, you buy AC and then buy a pass for either 30, 60, or 90 days.

Would you be able to just subscribe without buying AC first? Or even other time increments? (Also is there any chance a Lifetime option could be considered?)

@Princesse-Jen Good question, I'd like more Prem durations added. I would love to pay for a year's worth of prem if it's discounted or something, keeping up prem every 3 months gets tiring to do and to remember.

@Lynn-F said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Princesse-Jen Good question, I'd like more Prem durations added. I would love to pay for a year's worth of prem if it's discounted or something, keeping up prem every 3 months gets tiring to do and to remember.

Glad I'm not the only one who'd like more options 🙂

I think that and just something in regards to any adjustments to room limits would be my two biggest questions/requests. I never really understood the point of the current system (The 5 freebie "slots" is pitifully sad when items can count as more than 1-- if it was at least just always 1 item per slot or as much as you could fit in a tiny room, fine, but...). I often found myself running out of space on the Japanese server even with premium due to slots like that as it doesn't change even if you have three large rooms (In the end, I had one room fairly furnished, one decently, and one barely). I'd love for, at the least, there to be no limit of items in Premium Rooms if that's even possible.

What happened with all of the text in firefox? Everything is dimmed out and hard to read against the blue.

Can people who pay for the trading initiate trades to people who don't? Or do both parties need to pay?

@oldColdReactive For trading, both parties need to have a premium set active on their characters. For trading via PRE Box, the person needs to have premium set activated on their character in order to drop an item off. Meseta is not really that great since you're limited to 100k per box. For "trading" via Visiphone, either both parties need premium set activated on their characters or a My Shop Pass active. While you can put up an item for basically "free" (1000 meseta, at the lowest), it's a risk because people can snipe items from you, so the best way to trade via that method is to put it up at around the same price, more or less.