New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Princesse-Jen Only for Wands.

Also if you are getting it for Wand, assuming it is available (I haven't check the Ring Shop recently), I would recommend you get Alternate Wand E. Change (L) instead of Wand Element Change (L), since it doesn't change your Element when using Zanverse, Zondelel, and Megiverse, and it gives you the full conversion effect at lv1.

Hello there, I’m new(as in just downloaded the game). However, this game was recommended to me by a friend of mine on Xbox. Should I match my ship server to be the same one that he chose or does it not matter? Thank you for your time.

Are the navererius mushrooms considered a "Vegetable"? Just wondering, since it would give use to all the tomatoes I've gotten the past 4 hours doing the Fish > Fever > Harvest method to try and get JUST ONE, which I've yet to get even one.

@BearaThin said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hello there, I’m new(as in just downloaded the game). However, this game was recommended to me by a friend of mine on Xbox. Should I match my ship server to be the same one that he chose or does it not matter? Thank you for your time.

Yes, Ship matters. Select the same Ship if you plan on playing together.

@Qwid1339 Ok, thank you for the info. That really helps a lot.

@coldreactive Yes, they are considered Vegetables.

Is there any way to turn off the screen shake on PC? I've checked the settings and the user ini and didn't spot anything for it. It's usually fine, but when I play hunter in OTS mode, which is the way I like playing the class, its really aggressive and makes me motion sick.

Does Frog Rappy drop anything else besides the flowers for the bingo quest?

@Mega-Drive It can drop some weapon camos, and at lv71+ it can drop a few of the 13* Fornis Weapons (the Bow, Wand, and Gunblade, I believe).

@Mega-Drive I've seen then drop items with the froggy feever Aug

Is the Twin Yasminkov 2000H In the game or no? I saw another site that listed it as a drop from one of the mobs but I grinded for a good 2 hours and didn't get anything, and the drops I did get didn't match what was on the drop list from the site.

@Ryu-Akihiro The weapon listing of Arks-Visiphone (NA) doesn't seem to have it.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Twin_Machineguns_List

Is the site you looked up actually based on the data of NA server?

Do accessories match your outfit? cuz I got some Nimbus Wings from a scratch box, and they look great, but they dont match my outfit colours, and its bugging the hell out of me.

@NovaStarOne Some do match your main color, but others are fixed color.