New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Xiongzzle26

I personally think it's a very important QoL, just incase if you play different builds for your mainclass, or if you use one class as a main or a subclass. If you no longer need that additional tree, you can swap it to another class for 200SG, or so.

@Novaline hmm yea that's what i was thinking it is for guess its good for making different build instead of using the reset ticket we got

@Novaline said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@KuroSona said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I posted this in another forum post, but It won't hurt to ask here too in case the other one isn't answered.

Does buying a skill tree, give an extra for each class or only one class at a time, if it is for each class how much AC does it cost?

You have to buy 1 skill tree per whatever class you want an additional skill tree for. It should be 500 AC per, which is $5 USD.

Having multiple skill trees equals many more ideas I have to buy a fourth Hunter Tree just to try out a new Defence attack idea I have it's honestly worth it in the long run

I intent to play this game on PC when it comes out. It will be available on PC in Europe, right?

Where and how exactly can i download the game in EU on Windows (i am german) And how can i purchase AC stuff?

So I have been looking into this game and feel like i want to really dive deep into this. I want to be the mecha race and im unsure on what ship to start out on as I want to try and be here for the long haul. any recommendations as to where to start and what class to try?

@HalfbackGAmer said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

So I have been looking into this game and feel like i want to really dive deep into this. I want to be the mecha race and im unsure on what ship to start out on as I want to try and be here for the long haul. any recommendations as to where to start and what class to try?

1. CAST Race = Machine race.

2. Depends on how populated you want the ship to be, and how its economy is. Ships 1 and 2 are the most populated according to users on the forums. Ships 4 - 6 might open up due to this and people coming back to potentially help their PC friends. Some people, like me, want to be on a new ship because it will be easier to ease into with no economy established, and less players running around.

3. It really depends on what kind of gameplay style you want to try. You can level everything up on one characters however, much like FFXIV. Summoner is pretty good early on, but some people consider it boring, as you swing your baton around to make your pet attack for you. If you're into ranged, I'd recommend Ranger and using Rifles / launchers. They're the easiest weapons to learn on that class, and are good for learning boss patterns as you'll always be at range. For melee, I'd recommend Hunter or Fighter.

soo pc release is not the start of new episode then

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

soo pc release is not the start of new episode then

Nope, the game would still be in Episode 3.

I am too lazy to look but can someone screen shot the regal shop? i want to know how much the outfits cost? specially the Newman looking one? sorry... if this is not suppose to be where I ask this...

@KuroSona said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I am too lazy to look but can someone screen shot the regal shop? i want to know how much the outfits cost? specially the Newman looking one? sorry... if this is not suppose to be where I ask this...

For the whole pack (including non-fashion items:

alt text

And just the fashion pack with the fashion items:

alt text

@coldreactive that only gives regal memories though? you still have to buy the other stuff in the shop, I just wanted to know how much the stuff in the actual "shop" cost in game so if I feel to get it or not.

@KuroSona There's no way to get Ragol memories in-game.

@Fiona-Respha I never said to get them in-game, I know you get them from buying the packs I just wanted to know how many memories per item you would of Bought for the outfits, I am sure the memories aren't tickets, they have to be traded somewhere... I guess I will just base it off the Japanese one... and go from there

@KuroSona Ah, I see. Non-CAST outfits usually costs 3 Ragol Memories.