New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

when is the next big updates for contents? pc release time?

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

when is the next big updates for contents? pc release time?

My bets are on May 26th being the PC Release Date since AC Scratch also ends at that time along with I think a maintenance.

Hello so far so good playing ps only lvl 27 braver first run is there anything specific I should strive for not really sure what to grind or do at this point besides following the storie

@Zorphus said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hello so far so good playing ps only lvl 27 braver first run is there anything specific I should strive for not really sure what to grind or do at this point besides following the storie

By "Story," are you actually doing Story Missions/Quests from the mission counter? (IE: Episode 1-3 story.) Or are you just following client orders as they become available?

Yes the story missions from the counter @coldreactive

@Zorphus said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Yes the story missions from the counter @coldreactive

Then you should basically be doing your dailies, getting the daily triboost meter up, and then doing Advanced Quests to level up more. You should also continue unlocking more Exploration/Free Fields.

Hi, i have a question, pc players will play in a new server?

@Dedeu

The game is supposed to be crossplay, I doubt they'd go back on that now. They might open up Ship 4-6 for PC players, since the CBT there was only 1 ship and there was a lot of login/server issues that happened then.

Also, there's Xbox players that are going to swap to PC once it comes, so I doubt they'll make PC players play elsewhere.

@Novaline Thanks for reply. So i will lost the old missions pass? 😞

@Dedeu I suppose that's a different question from the servers.

Probably, PC players won't have access to season 1 and 2 of mission pass. If the PC release was May 26th, they'll be able to join on season 3. But most likely they'll need to purchase tiers with SG if they want to complete all the tiers 😕

when do we get dark blast?

I posted this in another forum post, but It won't hurt to ask here too in case the other one isn't answered.

Does buying a skill tree, give an extra for each class or only one class at a time, if it is for each class how much AC does it cost?

@KuroSona said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I posted this in another forum post, but It won't hurt to ask here too in case the other one isn't answered.

Does buying a skill tree, give an extra for each class or only one class at a time, if it is for each class how much AC does it cost?

You have to buy 1 skill tree per whatever class you want an additional skill tree for. It should be 500 AC per, which is $5 USD.

@Novaline Thank you for the reply, that changes up my ideas a bit, but thansk

is it worth getting extra skill tree? is it just for main n sub build when u want to use it like that?