New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Curious question, so earlier I saw that NA is going to get on par with the JP version of PSO2. So will this change up Scion requirements? Older version it had to be 3 diff attack type classes capping 75 for Hero, until later on when Phantom comes into the scene with a new and improved requirememt of 2 of any basic class, to make it easier.

Will the Hero Requirement be changed up to be only 2 basic classes or 3 attack types? Personally I like the 2 class requirement, I just can't get into the Tech Based classes such as Force and Techter. @GM-Deynger

@YaBoiMolo Since the NA client is based on the JPN Episode 6 client, it is more than likely that the requirement will be just getting 2 classes to lv75.

@AndrlCh Oh cool, much appreciated!

@YaBoiMolo That said, I always recommend getting all basic classes up to lv75 for the Class Bonuses you get that add directly to your Base Stats on all characters on your account.

alt text

@AndrlCh said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@YaBoiMolo That said, I always recommend getting all basic classes up to lv75 for the Class Bonuses you get that add directly to your Base Stats on all characters on your account.

alt text

And just remember, you need to claim the acheivement / title reward to get it.

Some MMOs sometime would put in some teaser or "Coming Soon" gig. Will we get something similar to prepare up for events or big updates like Scion classes?

when will we get collabs with other things?

@YaBoiMolo On the Japanese version, they tend to put out content trailers a week or two before an update in their YouTube channel, but I'm not sure if they are going that with NA version.

@Xiongzzle26 It is hard to know. It really is a matter of negotiations for licencing rights.

when do we get the crafting implement?

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

when do we get the crafting implement?

We don't know. Because in JP, crafting was already available in Episode 3 (according to numerous posts saying such on this forum.) I've heard people say they haven't found many if any Level 11+ Disks either, which are required for making custom disks via crafting.

Question about Episode 1 Story mode -

Am I supposed to solo the fight with Dark Falz hands? (and maybe the DF fight after) I went through story mode solo with no major problems playing the actual mission episodes on hardcore to this point. I tried the episode where you fight the dark falz hands and finally gave up after a while. All of the hands were concentrating on me and the fight was going on forever.

In the beginning it has a teleport pad like in the UQ that kind of made me think that maybe I can't do this alone.

Is it possible to do it alone?

I'd really like to since getting people into a party is a pain for coordinating people and technical reasons. (people in my alliance, including me, always have trouble figuring out how to get into a party together)

@Natty-Boh-man said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Am I supposed to solo the fight with Dark Falz hands? (and maybe the DF fight after) I went through story mode solo with no major problems playing the actual mission episodes on hardcore to this point. I tried the episode where you fight the dark falz hands and finally gave up after a while. All of the hands were concentrating on me and the fight was going on forever.

In the beginning it has a teleport pad like in the UQ that kind of made me think that maybe I can't do this alone.

I'd really like to since getting people into a party is a pain for coordinating people and technical reasons. (people in my alliance, including me, always have trouble figuring out how to get into a party together)

Story quests can only be done solo, try it on casual first hardcore needs good gear and strategy as well as some classes make it much easyer

@Miarkraim said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Story quests can only be done solo, try it on casual first hardcore needs good gear and strategy as well as some classes make it much easyer

Thanks! My gear could definitely be better, I'll keep working on that.

When you say it needs some classes though, what do you mean? Like subclasses?

@Miarkraim said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

They changed the names of the difficulty selections? In JP we only had Easy and Normal (And hard, though I never saw it.)

@coldreactive They changed Easy to Normal and Normal to Hardcore. There was never an actual Hard difficulty on any Story Quest on the JPN version, just the ones that were considered "Hard Mode" since they could only be played on Normal without an option for Easy.