New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

if u buy the ragol edition and the ragol fashion pack but only receive one of them where should you report this?

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

if u buy the ragol edition and the ragol fashion pack but only receive one of them where should you report this?

alt text

Hello! Does PSO2 have force feedback/rumble/vibrate on Xbox? Couldn't find an option to turn this on. Thanks!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there has been confirmation on PvP like they have in the East? Sorry if this has been asked, but I was un able to locate the answer, other then speculation. Thanks in advance for any helpand cya in game guys n gals!!!!

@Ambassadorx80 I don't think you need to worry, I have no doubt that at least all 'gameplay' content will be available in due time. I see no reason for Sega to withhold CMODE and PVP mode from releasing on the NA version.

Rather curious to see how long these modes are going to stay relevant on the NA version. (aside from SG farming.)

does premium set stacks if you have more than one?

@Xiongzzle26 Yes, you can extend your Premium Set duration by using multiples, no need to wait until it expires. Gold Mission Pass Tickets, however, cannot be stacked and can only be used once per Season.

how many episode they going to release since the game is out of beta now

soo if you reset mag do you get refunds for the stuff you used on it?

@Xiongzzle26 Nope. Also, it is cheaper to just buy a new Mag (300AC) than to buy a Mag Reset (500AC).

@AndrlCh yea i kinda figure it wouldnt

Does pso2 have a timeline of contents release?

@Xiongzzle26 Nope, no roadmap or timeline. They have only mentioned that by/before the end of 2020 the NA version will be on par with the JP version content/episode wise.

Is it against terms of service or any rules to buy AC /SG/ or premium for members of alliance when holding alliance contests?

@xXMountin2Xx That seems like it could fall into a greyish area if you are buying it directly for them, but you should not have issues if you are giving them an XBox gift card/code.