New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@AndrlCh awesome thanks!

Is there any NA photon arts list that tells where the disc drops?

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I was considering making a wikia so people could add information like this. But it would be a lot of effort to maintain, I had trouble maintaining proper data for Final Fantasy XI enemies as it was for the add-on that allows you to see some enemy data when targeting enemies (Level range, etc.) But sometimes one FFXI wiki would be wrong, while the other is right, and sometimes BOTH don't have the information at all (and there's no real way to find out this information in FFXI.)

I'm not sure that the NA community has created a page containing info like this yet, unfortunately. I'd advise asking a question in your specific class section, as they would be most familiar with PA's for your class. Hope this helps a little. 🙂

What method do you go about, when you are collecting A,B,and C capsules ?

I have ran AQs trying to collect enough for the SHAQs but they barely drop 10 per run.

@VoxNihilii join other players and kill a lot of rappy and get bursts going

@GM-Deynger is there a way to give a new non premium friend a gift when they start playing?

Is there a wiki on what's in the Fresh Finds Shop?

@DezDarkly Check the FUNporium; there should be some gift boxes that you can leave in your friend's room if you are Premium. Each gift box can hold one tradable item or up to (I think) 10,000 meseta.

@AndrlCh Thank you! I will definitely do that! Thank you so much!

Has anyone purchased the Ragol edition a 2nd time? I see on the site page that its limited one per account but can be purchased multiple times. I'm just curious to what it gives you for 29.99 a 2nd time if you get the memories and ac and premium content or just memories

@Its-Suby-Steve We can buy Ragol Fashion Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ragol-fashion-pack/9n644x7473tg) multiple times, but the original Ragol Edition was an once per account item.

According to the Microsoft Store descriptions, Fashion Pack contains the following items.

• Ragol Memory×10
  • Premium Set (30 Days)
  • AC Scratch Ticket x12
  • Mission Pass Gold Ticket

It looks to me these are just the same as the original Ragol Edition... 😔

what does the dragonsoul mist look like at the dragon alter area?

what does the dragonsoul mist look like at the dragon alter area?

Only Japanese resource I could find. It seems to look like this.

http://kikikika.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-227.html

The following link is the post when they met the thunder clouds of dragon alter.

http://kikikika.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-225.html

Hope this helps.