New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Xiongzzle26 All of those items he is asking for are items you harvest for. They can be harvested from the planet mentioned in the item name. So Harukotan fragments can be mined from Harukotan free fields. The items are semi-rare though, so it might take a few sessions to find one.

-Ignore-

@Hax-Mega yea i was mining a few times but kept getting the rock instead

@Xiongzzle26 There is are a few food items that you can use to increase your chances to get certain materials from gathering based on their classification; I don't know what the classification names are on the NA version, but Harkutotan Fragments are classified as Huge/Other on the JP server.

Unfortunately, the really effective boost food for "other" classed items isn't in the NA version yet because it requires lobsters from Vegas.

Ranger Question - Blight Rounds

I've been playing Ranger up to level 43 and I just took the tutorial. There's something called Blight Rounds which seems incredibly useful in the tutorial.

Unfortunately, I can't see where to equip this anywhere. The tutorial puts it on my sub-pallet during the lesson, but I don't see any icon for it that I can put there.

Is it a skill that I have to get from the skill tree guy? The skill tree looked pretty complicated and I haven't distributed any of my skill points because I didn't want to mess anything up permanently until I take the time to research it.

@Natty-Boh-man Yes, it is a Skill from the Skill Tree. It is really important to your overall damage output to allocate your Skill Points since damage is more linked to Multipliers than raw PWR, so you should probably go into the Ranger subforum to get some ideas of how to build your tree.

@AndrlCh said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Natty-Boh-man Yes, it is a Skill from the Skill Tree. It is really important to your overall damage output to allocate your Skill Points since damage is more linked to Multipliers than raw PWR, so you should probably go into the Ranger subforum to get some ideas of how to build your tree.

Thanks @AndrlCh ! I'll give that a try.

Hey, my friend and I started playing at the same time, but somewhere along the way he ended up getting a large bundle of Mag Food Devices, but I didn't seem to get one myself....after scouring the internet for a couple hours, all I've found is one outdated question on Reddit that got deleted, but one of the replies insinuates that you get one bundle of Mag Food Devices once you hit level 30 for the first time.....I'm currently level 38 and have no idea where to obtain this bundle, any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

@GuidedCloth2045 You should have gotten it from a Main ARKS Mission; the bundle itself is going to be in a "box" in your Monomate tab, and then when you open it, the Devices will go to you last tab.

soo does all the classes bonus adds to the successor classes or is it only for the regular classes?

@Xiongzzle26 The level 75 class bonuses are applied to your base stats on all your characters regardless of class.

How many people can join in an alliance? Is there a link to something I can read about all the alliance features?

@lxRIVExl 100 players. And these should cover the basic things on Alliances:

https://pso2.com/manual/communication/alliance

https://pso2.com/manual/communication/alliance/settings

https://pso2.com/manual/communication/alliance/teamroom

https://pso2.com/manual/communication/alliance/tree

Gotta be honest with you. I haven't read it, therefor no idea if it lacks any (crucial) parts/information. Who reads the manual, right? 😁 😀

Alright encountered a few more questions I have so far on my PSO2 journey:

1. I've been picking up new photon arts/spells/whatever they are. So my question is, is there any way to move them up to the attacking buttons (playing on Xbox) and not the main sub palette area? For example, my gunblade I got by default had the basic attack on X, whatever photon art it came with on Y, and uh, whatever was assigned on B. Then the bumper opens the next set, which by default is just filled with basic attacks. So how can I move any new ones I learn to this? I have a feeling if this were PC, it would be a simple drag/drop, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to configure it navigating through the xbox and controller, any advice?

2. When do you get your mag anyways? I've been mostly hanging out doing random field runs and the occasional urgent quest, haven't really poked around the kinda boring story stuff yet. Is there any progression I need to do to get the mag? I remember from my PSO days on the Gamecube you had one by default and could even find new ones and raise them, but apparently in PSO2 you get only one and that's it?

Thanks all.