New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

I glanced at this thread(and main website) but didn't see any mention of what premium gets you or what all the different passes are used for, so could someone give me a TLDR version of:

Premium Sub(I assume this is the usual mmo monthly sub) what do I get with this. Battle Pass,Mission Pass and whatever other kind of pass there might be, do I need these even If I am a premium sub?

Right now from my confused point of view it seems like you "need" 3? subs to enjoy the game to it fullest.

@GM-Deynger this topic would make a great article for those of us who didn't play JP version and are coming from older PSO tittles who did not have any of these passes.

Thanks

Is there a list of quest types that are out there for the NA version?

I can't play the game yet, and I was just wondering if Challenge Quest were still a thing.

@Laterz780 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I can't play the game yet, and I was just wondering if Challenge Quest were still a thing.

The manual shows the 'current' available quest types. https://pso2.com/manual/fundamentals/quest/type

@ErinXh said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Laterz780 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

The manual shows the 'current' available quest types. https://pso2.com/manual/fundamentals/quest/type

Thank you! I thought I had checked the manual before, but I guess I just missed it.

@Neosolidus12 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I glanced at this thread(and main website) but didn't see any mention of what premium gets you or what all the different passes are used for, so could someone give me a TLDR version of:

Premium Sub(I assume this is the usual mmo monthly sub) what do I get with this. Battle Pass,Mission Pass and whatever other kind of pass there might be, do I need these even If I am a premium sub?

Right now from my confused point of view it seems like you "need" 3? subs to enjoy the game to it fullest.

@GM-Deynger this topic would make a great article for those of us who didn't play JP version and are coming from older PSO tittles who did not have any of these passes.

Thanks

Hey Neo, thank you for @ing me. It's actually really helpful for those that need input, since there are so many forum posts (which is great!) We have articles slated for release, but they're still under review. I'll try to explain a bit though.

Premium does include a Gold Mission Pass ticket. These are good for the entire season that you use them on, and you will be able to collect rewards from both tiers of the Mission pass (purple is normal rewards, gold tier is what you gain additional access to using one of these passes). The mission pass IS the battle pass. Premium subscription comes with this Gold Mission Pass ticket in addition to the rewards given to Premium subscribers on the JP server.

And you're right, in that the premium is basically the "paid" option for subbing to the game. Of course, these are all just general quality of life improvements as well as cosmetic bonuses.

Hi I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong spot or if it's been covered before.

Will I be able to transfer my character to the PC when that version eventually releases? Thanks for your help.

@RidgeRacerX said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hi I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong spot or if it's been covered before.

Will I be able to transfer my character to the PC when that version eventually releases? Thanks for your help.

You shouldn't have to transfer it at all, since it is based on the JP version which was cross-play and you could continue on any platform the game was released on.

What does the green icon with white pointing hand mean next to items in the menu?

Edit: NVM, I think it means I have it already.

soo which stats boost from every classes tree will carry to the successor classes?

@Xiongzzle26 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

soo which stats boost from every classes tree will carry to the successor classes?

Successor/Scion classes can't have sub-classes. They can be chosen as sub-classes to normal classes, however. (But not Hero.)

All skills from the subclasses skill tree will carry over unless it says main class only in the skills description. However Hero/Phantom/Etolie can't have a subclass.

oh i mean the stats from each classes tree like dex, etc

oh i mean the stats from each classes tree like dex, etc

A skill tree cannot give its stats without you having it as your main or sub-class.

@coldreactive

ok soo their stats will be high anyway then? since they do have their own skills instead of collecting them

where exactly is the harukotan fragment for the guy in the cafe?