New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@BlackRadient said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Laterz780 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is The Phantasy Star Online 2: Sonic Collaboration Edition going to work on/will transfer between both Xbox One and PC if I buy it on March the 17th? Loved the game so much that even through it's free, I think it deserves the $60. However, I wouldn't want to drop it twice over if it doesn't transfer.

Hoping this is the right place to put this. If not, my apologize and could someone direct me to where it should be posted?

No one knows yet. They haven't officially announced anything as far as PC's part in all of this, game or packs. Some people have tried to beg the GMs here for the info, but they are remaining tight-lipped, which is no surprise. I'm going to be playing on PC myself as well, and while It's confirmed there will be cross-play between XBOX and PC, we have no clue about how the PC version is going to come about. There is news about PSO2 coming to Steam, and while that is awesome, it may or may not use Microsoft's launcher. And if it doesn't we may not be able to get the Founder's Pack for PC. Some are assuming it will be on the Microsoft Store as well, but still, not confirmation yet. I'm holding off on buying the Founder's Pack until there is some news regarding it and PC, but I am getting more and more anxious as I don't want to miss the window to buy it either.

There actually is confirmation that it is coming to Microsoft Store. They have specifically stated form the beginning that it is launching specifically on XBOX One and WINDOWS 10 before any other platform. The only way to specifically launch only on Windows 10 first is to release the PC version exclusively on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10. It won't be available for other versions of Windows until the later Steam release. It is also still possible to make a way for it to use a Microsoft account with the Steam release, but they would have to specifically make that possible.

@BlackRadient said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Laterz780 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is The Phantasy Star Online 2: Sonic Collaboration Edition going to work on/will transfer between both Xbox One and PC if I buy it on March the 17th? Loved the game so much that even through it's free, I think it deserves the $60. However, I wouldn't want to drop it twice over if it doesn't transfer.

Hoping this is the right place to put this. If not, my apologize and could someone direct me to where it should be posted?

No one knows yet. They haven't officially announced anything as far as PC's part in all of this, game or packs. Some people have tried to beg the GMs here for the info, but they are remaining tight-lipped, which is no surprise. I'm going to be playing on PC myself as well, and while It's confirmed there will be cross-play between XBOX and PC, we have no clue about how the PC version is going to come about. There is news about PSO2 coming to Steam, and while that is awesome, it may or may not use Microsoft's launcher. And if it doesn't we may not be able to get the Founder's Pack for PC. Some are assuming it will be on the Microsoft Store as well, but still, not confirmation yet. I'm holding off on buying the Founder's Pack until there is some news regarding it and PC, but I am getting more and more anxious as I don't want to miss the window to buy it either.

Well, dang. The GMs do a great job! Hopefully, we'll find out more on the release on March 17th.

Thanks for answering my questions!

Will there be a way to pre-load the open beta? I downloaded the closed beta, but I wasn't able to really play it 😞

Also, should I go out and hunt for an Xbox Chatpad or will I be fine with a headset and controller?

@Amitie9861 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Will there be a way to pre-load the open beta? I downloaded the closed beta, but I wasn't able to really play it 😞

Also, should I go out and hunt for an Xbox Chatpad or will I be fine with a headset and controller?

Pre-load begins March 16 at 10AM PDT. Those that still have the CBT installed just need to update it. Those that don't just need to download it starting at the same time.

How much does the Premium Account normally run per month?

@CyberFoxGaming said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

How much does the Premium Account normally run per month?

Currently there is no estimate for PSO2 NA, which will likely see some changes in cost.

Is the AC shop going to be open in the open beta and are the founders packs benefits going to be available such inventory and premium status going live or are those benefits limited to official release?

@JABRONll said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is the AC shop going to be open in the open beta and are the founders packs benefits going to be available such inventory and premium status going live or are those benefits limited to official release?

It should all be available with OBT. The Founders Edition and Ragol Edition at least are fully usable in OBT.

Hello! Its there any char server transfer on the game? Nt fun if ima play on ch1 while friends gonna be on other chs

@Blackau said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hello! Its there any char server transfer on the game? Nt fun if ima play on ch1 while friends gonna be on other chs

yes, there will be server change options. However, it will be an undetermined amount of AC for NA, though it was 700AC in JP, so it could be similar. You can't actually move servers until the next scheduled maintenance after making the transfer, though.

Is it a good sign that discord is having outages?

@GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie So when do we get an info drop?

When do the announcement threads actually get their respective content? @GM-Beemo

Can whe switch ship in the open beta? Because I wanted to play on ship 1 but its was so full I have to go on ship 2. Nad my friend are in ship 1.. 😞