New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@GM-Deynger said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@GM-Deynger Still can't spill beans about PC? ლ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ლ)

I know nothing, though I am not Jon Snow.

Prove it?

I see what you did there.

Are there go to be achievements

Probably yes

There is an achievement system in the game. Left of the east quest counter there is a "Title Counter" that gives titles for certain objectives you do in the game. It also awards you items based on said titles/achievements.

In addition to this, there's a separate "Crafting Achievements" system that is separate from that, which can be found in the crafting window in your "My Room" Terminal. A grid of achievements will be displayed there, and what you have to do to get them. Getting more achievements in crafting will "Level Up" your crafting, and allow you to unlock more crafting lanes to do multiple crafts at once.

We don't know if the achievement system will be linked to the gamer score system, or the Microsoft Store achievement system. Nor if we know if it will have steam achievements.

Many tys

Is there many skilltree tab per class ? From what I seen there many build min/maxing base on main + a sub depending on what you want to do, I don't wanna have to make + 20 characters to be able to do everything

You can buy more skill trees, but the default is one per class.

Thanks you I just hope that the price is not absurd .

@GM-Deynger @GM-Rappie Will we get skill point resets for obt?

Since most of us weren't really sure how to build the skill trees properly, or that it would have limited reset ability.

@SamuraiCrazy said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

l we get skill point resets for obt? Since most of us weren't really sure how to build the skill trees properly, or that it would have limited reset ability.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to answer this. 😞

@GM-Deynger said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@SamuraiCrazy said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

l we get skill point resets for obt? Since most of us weren't really sure how to build the skill trees properly, or that it would have limited reset ability.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to answer this. 😞

Dang, cuz that tree is soooooooo screwed up 🤢

Is The Phantasy Star Online 2: Sonic Collaboration Edition going to work on/will transfer between both Xbox One and PC if I buy it on March the 17th? Loved the game so much that even through it's free, I think it deserves the $60. However, I wouldn't want to drop it twice over if it doesn't transfer.

Hoping this is the right place to put this. If not, my apologize and could someone direct me to where it should be posted?

Where can I find the PSO2 beta on the store to start installation? Just bought a new xbox 1 s and I can't find it.

Ah, Nevermind I found it's not available to download until the 16th. 🙂

@Laterz780 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is The Phantasy Star Online 2: Sonic Collaboration Edition going to work on/will transfer between both Xbox One and PC if I buy it on March the 17th? Loved the game so much that even through it's free, I think it deserves the $60. However, I wouldn't want to drop it twice over if it doesn't transfer.

Hoping this is the right place to put this. If not, my apologize and could someone direct me to where it should be posted?

No one knows yet. They haven't officially announced anything as far as PC's part in all of this, game or packs. Some people have tried to beg the GMs here for the info, but they are remaining tight-lipped, which is no surprise. I'm going to be playing on PC myself as well, and while It's confirmed there will be cross-play between XBOX and PC, we have no clue about how the PC version is going to come about. There is news about PSO2 coming to Steam, and while that is awesome, it may or may not use Microsoft's launcher. And if it doesn't we may not be able to get the Founder's Pack for PC. Some are assuming it will be on the Microsoft Store as well, but still, not confirmation yet. I'm holding off on buying the Founder's Pack until there is some news regarding it and PC, but I am getting more and more anxious as I don't want to miss the window to buy it either.