New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

This thread will serve as a place in which Rookies can introduce themselves, connect with new friends, and ask questions of other Arks Operatives. Please keep responses (and questions, I suppose) civil, as we all have to get along in the same Fleet!

Is the closed beta going to be available to the United Kingdom?

@RichieEvans1975 Its NA release only(U.S and Canada i believe) currently I think they said they were looking to bring it elsewhere later this year.

Will my ping change from ship to ship?

I posted in the Ranger forum, but I will ask here too:

What state are the classes in, in terms of "buffs and nerfs"? Will these be handled based on the season they occurred in the JP version, or will it launch with the classes in a "balanced" state?

Any news on the steam release?

Friends are waiting for the announcement patiently.

@John-Paul-RAGE To what we know it'll be a ripped balance from where ever we start so it might be during Bouncer DPS days or even Te/Br before that got nerfed, so many different kinds of OP which excites me to even think about it.

@John-Paul-RAGE It's been speculated that it might be Episode 6's balance changes, due to the fact that we've seen a couple of changes in the Ranger demo video with Launcher normals being faster, and Techter's Heavy Hammer + Wand smack speeds. Confirmation would be appreciated, though.

@oNazri Te/Br with a pre-nerf RA WB would be very nice.

@John-Paul-RAGE OMG yess!! Ultra hyped if that's the case!

@RichieEvans1975 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Is the closed beta going to be available to the United Kingdom?

If you set your XBOX Location to UNITED STATES, you can join the closed beta program, and once you joined you can set the console back to the UK, and download it. I did this weeks ago and downloaded the game on the 3rd. I dont think they are going to IP Block the beta.

They have confirmed they have no "current plans" to IP BLOCK the full game release.

Hope this helps, see you in the game.

So since we're keeping progress from the Xbox beta does that mean when the beta or release comes to PC I will be able to login and have all my progress from the Xbox beta since PSO2 will have crossplay?

@yumiyime guess if they don't confirm the state before launch, we all will have to rush those skill points to find out ourselves.

Which is fine as well. I love collaboration!

@Logo099 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

So since we're keeping progress from the Xbox beta does that mean when the beta or release comes to PC I will be able to login and have all my progress from the Xbox beta since PSO2 will have crossplay?

As far as I know, Xbox and Win10 version will use the same account. Im not too sure about Xbox/Win10 and Steam though. Hopefully an official response can clear this up before release.

@Logo099 Yes Crossplay and Cross save confirmed. Just need your MS account info ^^