inappropriate symbol art spam

@Ship04 Never did I once call anyone anything but ok. Btw do you do anything but troll on these forums? I haven't seen you make a single positive comment yet. Just one troll comment after the next it why I ignore you 99.99% of the time. In-fact I'm sure it why most people ignore your comments most of the time.

@SonoVulpin said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Ship04 Never did I once call anyone anything but ok. Btw do you do anything but troll on these forums? I haven't seen you make a single positive comment yet just one troll comment after the next it why I ignore you 99.99% of the time.

What are you talking about? I was actually having a constructive conversation, I am the reason we are not talking about it being legal in the other 500 topics for this. I gave up on the forums.

Magically you kept raising the bar too, when people didn't care about hentai it became loli, you moved to them being racist. None of this did you provide any evidence for.

If you would like, I've been afk in block 01 and take screenshots of the recent symbols, and you will see its so few and far between.

@Ship04 oh yet you made 10 derailing post in mine in a row. An I caught you derailing multiple other threads as well.

@Ship04 oh yet you made 10 derailing post in mine in a row. An I caught you derailing multiple other threads as well.

Yep, I derail every thread. Its me.

@Ship04 point and case don't even to try prove me wrong just derail more.

@Seed-Faux Now your just ignoring half of what I said and cherry picking to prove your claim as right.

@Ship04 said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

Most people have been doing that in this mess of a thread.

@Ship04 said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Vaden said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@AceSpider said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Vaden said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

Just turn off symbol arts or black list and report if you feel the symbol art is going way too far and eventually you won't see ones that bother you. The game is rated M, so I can't really agree with the think of the children logic, as it's not a game geared for kids clearly. However, there are folks going too far with it, but I can deal.

https://cdn.pso2.com/wwwroot/img/_footer/img_rating.jpg

It's not even listed on the ESRB's website, so I'm rather skeptical especially considering some costumes that are available in the game. Hell, in Japan the game is rated CERO D, which is the essentially the ESRB equivalent of an M rating, 17+.

I raised this earlier In the xbox and microsoft store though it sure as hell has a ESRB sticker though

I totally started derailing.

I even went through all recent symbol arts to shared info that I had from it. 7 pages until a nude and another 15 pages until the next.

Because you ignore what people have been asking for, Give the receipts. This thread is actually pointless. Its not trying to change anything. Every single time this post pops up theirs never any proof of it being "spammed"

@Ship04 your first example is derailing and I just looked over on the thread for a sec were that guy says he was quiting and what do I see you saying "I brought cashews" cause that not trolly at all.

Good day ARKS! Since this thread is starting to be an unhealthy conversation, we decided to lock it and we are hoping for your understanding and cooperation.