inappropriate symbol art spam

@SleeprunnerInc Clearly so trolls like you can hide behind a fake name and feel good about your self when you insult people.

@DDDDLife said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@KnightHarb1nger I saw those.. HILARIOUS!

This is my favorite symbol art 33c13ca9-5e60-49c2-aff9-00012d23c767-image.png

cause forum.png

@Ship04 Thats one of the best arts ever.

@SleeprunnerInc said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Ship04 Thats one of the best arts ever.

Who ever made it +100000

@Ship04 Whoever it was is a lovable person.

Just wish there was another 3rd party program that would make making symbol art a bit simpler. I already tried all the ones that were suggested, with minimal results.

@DDDDLife So far Malulleybovo is the best one I've tried.

We have noticed that this thread had been filled with hate, insulting, and the conversation are heating up. Please keep in mind to remain calm and refrain from attacking each other so we can still enjoy our forum. You may visit our Community Guidelines from this link: (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/72/phantasy-star-online-2-community-guidelines)

Reposted below because apparently I can't delete my comments yet.

@Ship04 said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@DDDLife said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

rolls eyes ---- * Sigh*

rolls rootbeer

I love root beer. Drank it for 20 years so far and I don't think it would ever not be my favorite.

@SonoVulpin said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

The spamming of inappropriate symbol art is starting to get annoying and I wish a moderator would do something about it.

The interface doesn't help. First option when click any symbol art is to share it to local chat...

Yesterday I clicked on a XXX symbol art in my history to block it, and ended up spamming all the people in the shopping area... 😠

I've decided I'm not messing with any of those tools again unless in my personal home...

@Stretcharach said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

rolls eyes ---- * Sigh*

rolls rootbeer

I love root beer. Drank it for 20 years so far and I don't think it would ever not be my favorite.

This why I asked the GM to just close this thread first comment made after a GM tells people to stop acting like child instantly someone derails more and acts like a child.

@Stretcharach said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

rolls eyes ---- * Sigh*

rolls rootbeer

This why I asked the GM to just close this thread first comment made after a GM tells people to stop acting like child instantly someone derails more and acts like a child.

My favorite rootbeer is barqs

mug is pretty good

A+W became too meta

@Kichwas Just make a new thread for your comment trolls have completely destroyed mine with their idiocy.

@Kichwas Just make a new thread for your comment trolls have completely destroyed mine with their idiocy.

I'm sorry you were trying to have constructive conversation when you outright just call people names?