inappropriate symbol art spam

@AceSpider said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Vaden said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

Just turn off symbol arts or black list and report if you feel the symbol art is going way too far and eventually you won't see ones that bother you. The game is rated M, so I can't really agree with the think of the children logic, as it's not a game geared for kids clearly. However, there are folks going too far with it, but I can deal.

https://cdn.pso2.com/wwwroot/img/_footer/img_rating.jpg

RATED T FOR TITTIES!

Lewd.png

@SonoVulpin I'm sorry but I have to chime in right now. You already have the option to disable everything. If you block the specific art, you wont see it anymore.

You are also GROSSLY blowing out of proportion how often they are spammed.

I'm often AFKing in the gate area and shopping area. I check my SA history and very rarely (Like 2-3 times in 10 hours) is there hentai art being spammed.

We are playing a game to ESCAPE realism. We don't want to deal with the problems of real life in the game.

Yes, some things go over the top like blatantly racist stuff or straight up CP or that specific CAST art which says casts are Child abusers (Censored myself).

But as far as hentai and lewd stuff? We are adults mostly. Or teens. We have ALL seen nudity. Why is it such a huge taboo? We don't see murder daily (Hopefully) and yet that aint taboo.

Please just block the art you dont want to see and turn the arts off during streaming. This way you will get what you want and others get what we want.

It's a minor problem.

There was one player that affirmed " Players actions are not rated by the ESRB".., Like O_o? I will not post the players IGN, Though this person made it a daily habit ,(at least whenever I got in game), To spam Hentai-ish symbol arts.

@Ship04 You know what? There might even be a DLC mod , Like the one in japan For Chars having Gigantic Breasts! ROFL!

@DDDLife That's an ingame wearable cosmetic and there is a secondary cosmetic which is a skin colored ball that people use to make ''fattier'' breasts.

@SleeprunnerInc I don't know why I need repeat my self 100 times or why you people keep putting words into my mouth but ok I'll repent my self again like I've done with each post I made. If the art wasn't being spammed I wouldn't care key word SPAMMED "sending messages repeatedly" I could easily ignore it but it not. An it is spammed as much as I say, you want post it once here an there that great but spamming inappropriate symbol art is annoying and just because I block one doesn't mean they can't slightly change the art which people have done to keep spamming it again after the older version been blocked. I also fail to see why anyone of you are defending it? Many of you agree it an issue but just say "but it impossible to do anything about it" why because they don't try to control it on the Japanese version?

@SonoVulpin America doesn't control the game from what we understand, SEGA Japan does. There is a localization team, yes, but Japan retains full control. People on "this side" are just middlemen. That is why they say that, and Japan's views on these things are different than North America's. So again, you can report, then block the individual, or if you are streaming, shut down symbol art altogether. However SEGA is not ban happy and quite lax on censorship/moderation of this game. They DO have triggers, but this is not one of them.

@SonoVulpin Chances are no one will make changes to said symbol art. Hell, half the population of PSO2 NA doesn't know you CAN edit symbol arts.

So once again your complaint is null.

Use the block tool and live on. If you can't live with blocking stuff, change ships, turn off symbol arts alltogether, change games etc.

You are told to BLOCK AND REPORT.

@SleeprunnerInc yet people have and can easily do so you so saying they won't or don't know how to is a complete lie. An your cherry picking what I said now so your argument is the null one.

@Seed-Faux Developing the game that true but account are based off xbox live accounts accounts controlled by Microsoft not Sega. An it not Sega job to moderate the NA servers it the publishers job in other words Microsoft's job. So I complete fail to see why your argument makes sense.

@SonoVulpin said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@SleeprunnerInc yet people have and can easily do so you so saying they won't or don't know how to is a complete lie. So once again your argument is null.

@Seed-Faux Developing the game that true but account are based off xbox live accounts accounts controlled by Microsoft not Sega. An it not Sega job to moderate the NA servers it the publishers job in other words Microsoft's job.

technically Sega is the publisher, Microsoft probably made a deal already to how to run this game. So this could also mean that Microsoft agreed to let Sega handle the moderation, so its not unusual for it to work that way.

@Alineah I wouldn't bother, this is another person wanting an instant delete player button and nothing to the contrary will detour them. You can give them all the suggestions and reasons but unless they have the power to delete, they do not care.

@Seed-Faux Now just trolling and putting words into my mouth your trolling isn't wanted or helpful just because you have no def to your claims doesn't mean you can troll and assume your right.

@SonoVulpin I suppose you would like to delete me too yes?

@Seed-Faux no I'll just ignore you trolling now, since you want justify your claim by putting words into my mouth and trolling rather than give a real reason to your claims.

@SonoVulpin I have no reason for doing what I do other than I want to do them. I'm not trying to prove you right or wrong either way. There is a block button you know? That very thing you can use for chat and symbol arts in-game. It is physically impossible for me to put words in your mouth btw.