inappropriate symbol art spam

@Ship04 said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

This is sad. I never get to see them 😞

if you want to see them just log onto the jp servers for a day. That is where a majority are coming from as they do not remove them over there and im guessing people are just importing it stateside.

THE EMOTE ROCK ON NEEDS TO BE REMOVED!!! Sooo many people are just having their tits jiggle! THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK AT ALL!

I saw some of symbol arts today when I was using the poledance emote on my male cast as a trap.

pretty cool SA very creative lol

I don't think its something ban able for this sort of symbol art. I mean yes it's clearly inappropriate but its part of PSo2. I never play in JP server so idk if something like this is an issues or not, but when I was in SEA server, it's the same. People spamming hentai SA. Just block those SA or block the player.

Just report it to Microsoft as sexism and it will definitely get clapped.

These edgy boys forgot what platform they are on.

No need to use PSO2's report function when you can just nuke it at the source.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

Just report it to Microsoft as sexism and it will definitely get clapped.

These edgy boys forgot what platform they are on.

No need to use PSO2's report function when you can just nuke it at the source.

Yeah They are the edgy ones.

Thats also false reporting

Like I said I don't mind seeing it once in a blue moon I'm an adult not going to hate on other people's idea of fun. I just can stand the level of spam some inappropriate symbol art get the sec one person uses it 20 more save it and start spamming it every were than more people save and spam it until your only options are turn off symbol art feature or hide in your private quarters to avoid it.

An I'm just talking about the sex one here I've seen loads of racist ones as well one that mocked George Floyd. An my opinion on that is just because your hiding behind a monitor with a fake name doesn't change the fact it extremely disrespectful.

@Shadowen said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

I don't think its something ban able for this sort of symbol art. I mean yes it's clearly inappropriate but its part of PSo2. I never play in JP server so idk if something like this is an issues or not, but when I was in SEA server, it's the same. People spamming hentai SA. Just block those SA or block the player.

Justifying the abuse of symbol art with inappropriate content (whether sexual or morally questionable) by saying it's apart of the game, which is not true. It's something that is apart of a community/culture but not the game, though even stating that, we're still talking about a minority here that's deliberately doing it for attention and reaction from the bigger community.

In PSO2 JP, it is an issue but SEGA does not have much of strict stance on it and put their foot down other than telling people to block/report/ignore those types of SA. Not to mention, it's something people might want to understand that most JP players have a non-confrontational attitude as it's a cultural thing. So just because they're silent about a small group of players spamming 18+/inappropriate content in a block doesn't mean they're okay with it, they're just ignoring it even though they hate it.

@Ship04 it isn't false reporting. It can qualify as both sexual harassment as sexist if it specifically targets the female anatomy.

Either way, Microsoft doesn't like either.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Ship04 it isn't false reporting. It can qualify as both sexual harassment as sexist if it specifically targets the female anatomy.

Either way, Microsoft doesn't like either.

Then every one should post dicks.

@Ship04 sexual harassment

This post is deleted!

@SeriPSO2 said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

@Shadowen said in inappropriate symbol art spam:

Justifying the abuse of symbol art with inappropriate content (whether sexual or morally questionable) by saying it's apart of the game, which is not true. It's something that is apart of a community/culture but not the game, though even stating that, we're still talking about a minority here that's deliberately doing it for attention and reaction from the bigger community.

In PSO2 JP, it is an issue but SEGA does not have much of strict stance on it and put their foot down other than telling people to block/report/ignore those types of SA. Not to mention, it's something people might want to understand that most JP players have a non-confrontational attitude as it's a cultural thing. So just because they're silent about a small group of players spamming 18+/inappropriate content in a block doesn't mean they're okay with it, they're just ignoring it even though they hate it.

IF JP can ignore such thing, I'am sure NA player can do the same. Honestly it's not something to make a big deal about it. Current Dev should focus on fixing the game and other major problem than dealing with Symbol art. Just block em and get done with it.

CHAR LIMIT

@Shadowen It not like this even takes developers time to moderate this. They can easily have the same community managers that monitor their forums monitor the in-game chat. You act like it will take a lot of resources and man power to establish a small team of monitors that check report logs and issue bans to users that can clearly be seen spamming inappropriate symbol art over and over and over again across all chat logs. An ban can be as simple as chat bans I know there a system in place that allows them to temp ban users from using chat and posting symbol art.

Welcome to PSO2, this is a normal thing.