Leadership changed by mistake

So I accidentally promoted an officer to leader trying to invite them to a party because on the friends list the alliance options is one down and promote to leader is the first option which is dumb. But I’ve waited a week now but still cannot which leaders still . Any help would be much appreciated.

they have to be logged off for a month to assume leadership from them. if they come online before then just have them give it back to you

In addition, only officers can have leadership given to them via the automated way.

@redPG I have tried but he does not have the option to switch leader what so ever that’s the issue I’m having but I was able to do it so easily by mistake and I’m currently an officer and it’s been over a week since then. I’ve even made a support ticket but have not heard from Sega.

you have to do it from either nearby characters menu or friends list I think

@redPG tried still nothing. I’ve tried from friends list , nearby , alliance commands , being in a party and trying it . Not being in a party and trying it , waiting a week to see if there was a time restraint thing but still can’t

that's how it works he's probably doing it wrong. have him look at your name from his friends list and select the alliance option.

you can't promote yourself he has to do it. you currently don't have any power

@redPG I know . He’s not doing it wrong because we are screen sharing

I'll try it myself later today but I'm positive it works

im not sure what you two are doing but I passed team lead to a officer from nearby characters menu and then he passed it right back. all I can say is try again

@xInfernoWolfx said in Leadership changed by mistake:

So I accidentally promoted an officer to leader trying to invite them to a party because on the friends list the alliance options is one down and promote to leader is the first option which is dumb. But I’ve waited a week now but still cannot which leaders still . Any help would be much appreciated.

I really wish Sega would change some of those Officer privileges as well... Any officer has the power to change the name of the alliance, which should be an option reserved for leaders only.