"Default Block" feature

My alliance and I would like a option to set a "default" or "home" block. This would continuously place us in a chosen block upon exiting a mission or logging into the game. Switching to other blocks would be done by manually changing the block via block teleporters in the lobby. It would speed up our grouping and provide a more social experience, since we will physically run into our alliance members more often while in the lobby.

I'd like this at an individual player level even. 😺

And only changing if like you said and/or knowingly by opting to join quest parties in other blocks.

o/ =^.^=

This would continuously place us in a chosen block upon exiting a mission

In this case: Your Default Block Feature would only work when you use the telepipe in the gateway ship when "Exiting" a mission. It would take a little longer to load due to switching blocks.

It would speed up our grouping and provide a more social experience, since we will physically run into our alliance members more often while in the lobby.

Honestly, it would probably be far easier to suggest adding a "Large" version of the Alliance Quarters that also includes a Quest Counter. (With a second NPC you can customize, much like the current NPC in there now.) Maybe with Alliance Level 6+ or something if they decide to add that.

@coldreactive said in "Default Block" feature:

This would continuously place us in a chosen block upon exiting a mission

In this case: Your Default Block Feature would only work when you use the telepipe in the gateway ship when "Exiting" a mission. It would take a little longer to load due to switching blocks.

It would speed up our grouping and provide a more social experience, since we will physically run into our alliance members more often while in the lobby.

Honestly, it would probably be far easier to suggest adding a "Large" version of the Alliance Quarters that also includes a Quest Counter. (With a second NPC you can customize, much like the current NPC in there now.) Maybe with Alliance Level 6+ or something if they decide to add that.

TRUTH. 😺

o/ =^.^=