Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.

@DenkaTenshi said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@Ship04 said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@AnonMarc said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@Ship04 I have an xbox 360 but no xbox one ?

Not you, sorry I quoted the wrong person. He has an xbox yet is claiming he started on pc

can you not think? the game came out before pc so i used my xbox to log in to see if the game was fun, the game ran like shit on xbox so i waited for PC, i was logged in on the wrong account. See i have two accounts one for xbox and one for PC. Its your fault for snooping and being weird lmao.

More believable that they are just a liar.

Also quite a few players on xbox had hundreds of millions, a few with billion+ on ship 2

The claim also that they had nearly 500 hours, when at maximum with playing 24hrs/day on a single character you would be at 334 which is 66.8% of 500

Not you, sorry I quoted the wrong person. He has an xbox yet is claiming he started on pc

can you not think? the game came out before pc so i used my xbox to log in to see if the game was fun, the game ran like shit on xbox so i waited for PC, i was logged in on the wrong account. See i have two accounts one for xbox and one for PC. Its your fault for snooping and being weird lmao.

Also quite a few players on xbox had hundreds of millions, a few with billion+ on ship 2

A players money is going to be differnt player to player regardless of when they started.

How lucky someone gets on a scratch ticket or how much $ they have to spend...

even if ship 4 opened i could buy 200$ in scratch tickets and get 200mil ez... its pointless to care about WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS.

A players money is going to be differnt player to player regardless of when they started.

even if ship 4 opened i could buy 200$ in scratch tickets and get 200mil ez... its pointless to care about WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS.

You could not get 200 million ez because you sold costumes for currency that was already in the game. Fresh start means its gonna be a bit before that money is thrown around for cosmetics. This is the issue.

@Miraglyth said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

The question of why a fresh start is important to many (and why it has nothing to do with PvP or competition) has been answered so much, so repeatedly and so recently in both topics that you have to think the people asking yet again are either badly failing to read back a little or actively baiting.

Hanlon's razor applies here, I think, so probably the former. Come on, visitors to the topic. The answer is right there. If you really wanted to know you could find out.

@CryonicGlint681 said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

A FRESH SHIP = NO COSMETICS FROM SCRATCH TICKETS THAT ARE GONE so its dumb.

That's seen as a benefit. You don't get them, and neither does anyone else. To many, it's better for everyone to not have something than for platform favouritism to divide the community.

(That said, as I keep saying, it's also wrong. People could bring most concluded campaign rewards onto a new ship with the visiphone collection, and can account-bind expired accessories on older ships and that does let then use them on newer ones.)

The alternative to a fresh start here is to let PC players have all the free shinies Xbox One players were given prior to May 26th, and rotate back the fresh finds, SG sales, scratch sets and mission pass seasons 1-3 (yes 3, we could only reach tier 23 without spending a fortune in SG) ASAP so we can also pay for things we would spend money on but weren't given the chance to.

Holy shit, it literally was just about someone having something that you don't.

You could not get 200 million ez because you sold costumes for currency that was already in the game. Fresh start means its gonna be a bit before that money is thrown around for cosmetics. This is the issue.

The issues you want 0 costumes? You sound dumb lmao

You want ppl to have 0 meseta so costume sit on the market?

Do you realize that items on ship 2 have already become rare, expensive, and un obtainable by a majority of the players xbox and pc?

Do you realize if they open ship 4 you WONT have all the previous scratch tickets PC had access to?

Do you realize its not people not having meseta that makes somethign rare? its the demand for an item and the % of the drop in the ticket?

when you take all that into consideration you seem like a FOOL for crying about a ship 4 even putting your user name as it and sitting on the forums begging. its pathetic lmao.

The issues you want 0 costumes? You sound dumb lmao You want ppl to have 0 meseta so costume sit on the market? Do you realize that items on ship 2 have already become rare, expensive, and un obtainable by a majority of the players xbox and pc? Do you realize if they open ship 4 you WONT have all the previous scratch tickets PC had access to? Do you realize its not people not having meseta that makes somethign rare? its the demand for an item and the % of the drop in the ticket?

when you take all that into consideration you seem like a FOOL for crying about a ship 4 even putting your user name as it and sitting on the forums begging. its pathetic lmao.

I play on ship 2, I have my name as ship04 for those who want ship04.

The issues you want 0 costumes? You sound dumb lmao You want ppl to have 0 meseta so costume sit on the market? Do you realize that items on ship 2 have already become rare, expensive, and un obtainable by a majority of the players xbox and pc? Do you realize if they open ship 4 you WONT have all the previous scratch tickets PC had access to? Do you realize its not people not having meseta that makes somethign rare? its the demand for an item and the % of the drop in the ticket?

way to dodge the point lol

You wont have the costumes ship 2 has already. Dark omen is gone, PC had it. Ship 4 WILL NEVER HAVE IT. AND THE OTHER ONES WE ALREADY HAD TOO.

Even when it DOES OPEN. YOU WONT.

The title is already demanding more than one should. Best to wait.

You wont have the costumes ship 2 has already. Dark omen is gone, PC had it. Ship 4 WILL NEVER HAVE IT. AND THE OTHER ONES WE ALREADY HAD TOO.

I wanted a fresh start so I'm not joining into the game when players already had enough time to farm 50-1bil mesetas in the two month advantage. That option isn't availiable for me, I already spent 200$ on AC before finding out it wasn't fresh servers. I have sunken cost fallacy therefore I'm staying on ship 2

I wanted a fresh start so I'm not joining into the game when players already had enough time to farm 50-1bil mesetas in the two month advantage.

Theres ZERO advantage......... this isnt a pvp game

You can get Best in slot in two weeks like i did....

I'm hitting 180k shots on my force just like the rest of them....

you are a FOOL.

So, if nobody can afford to buy cosmetics, how are people actually managing to keep buying them? How do I have Waist Stabilizers, Gigante Body, etc. when I started playing maybe a week ago?

@IAMCRAIG said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

So, if nobody can afford to buy cosmetics, how are people actually managing to keep buying them? How do I have Waist Stabilizers, Gigante Body, etc. when I started playing maybe a week ago?

The people that can afford the cosmetics are ~ xbox players who had the mesetta ~pc players that sold AC costumes

@IAMCRAIG said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

The people that can afford the cosmetics are ~ xbox players who had the mesetta ~pc players that sold AC costumes

You are delusional

@DenkaTenshi Relax m8 everyone enjoys games differently we have to respect that.