Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.

@WeabooChad said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

Bunch of kids crying for no reason, i hope SEGA nuke 4,5 and 6 to never see people like this in the game.

We are already in your server though. This will get us out.

@Shirokami07 said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

Really? You guys are still at it?

Come on, grow the hell up.

You deliberately clicked on a thread that you didn't like, got angry that you don't like it and somehow found a way to tell others to grow up. Please look at a mirror.

Just report the troll and ignore him.

Hope they actually give some closure after the maintenance instead of saying PR bullshit like : We had few bumps during the launch, but everything is good now, everyone is happy.

Ship 4 opens with Ep 4, 5 with 5, ETC.

@John-Paul-RAGE That would be such a meme.

@Dracoco1214 yeah I really have no idea what the point was of showing all 6 since CBT. Unless they do "live" server testing in those or something.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

Unless they do "live" server testing in those or something.

That seems unlikely. I think it was in the removed topic but when Ships 4 and 6 went into maintenance one of the GMs expressed surprise about that and mentioned they hadn't seen it as some of the GMs look at a different set of ships altogether in a test environment.

@Miraglyth said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

Unless they do "live" server testing in those or something.

That seems unlikely. I think it was in the removed topic but when Ships 4 and 6 went into maintenance one of the GMs expressed surprise about that and mentioned they hadn't seen it as some of the GMs look at a different set of ships altogether in a test environment.

Also the fact that ship 5 went in maintenance way after 4 & 6 is even more weird.

The maintenance thing isn't as weird to me, during CBT and before CBT went live, there were periods where all the ships said in maintenance.

It was just weird to see the ships' status change between maintenances. Especially for the PC players who have been on the edge of their seat waiting for news. PC players' experience to date (i.e. lobby lag response) tells us that hotfixes and emergency maintenances never happen and that the only work that'll ever be done is during a scheduled maintenance.

@Miraglyth yeah, it is definitely scummy as hell in that regard. That indicates to me that they aren't 100% sure of what will fix it and would rather wait until the servers are already offline to try several potential fixes.

Which translate to it may be "fixed" for them but still occur for the next two weeks. Then use that as an excuse to delay opening ships.

If/when it does come to steam I wouldn't be totally surprised they open a new ship then as steam adds a ton of exposure and often a huge initial influx of players. This would of course depend on them caring at all which as we can see is pretty doubtful.

i wonder at what time in the day they will announce something if anyhting

@ITS-HAIRTIME when maintenance ends. During maintenance they will trickle things being added like scratches and stuff, but not sure about fixes.