Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.

Sorry, after reading treated like a second class citizen I really can't take you seriously anymore.

You should probably step outside and see what oppression actually looks like.

@IAMCRAIG said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

You should probably step outside and see what oppression actually looks like.

Might I assert that the point of games is to be a fun distraction from the unfairness of life? Doesn't really work when the game is being unfair too.

@The-Grey-Guard said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@Grave-Knight I'm suspecting that they remove ships 4-6 after the maintenance.

Honestly, that would at least be closure. Limbo is the worst thing here because it doesn't tell the players who are still leaving their visiphone items unclaimed what their best option is. A simple no (which now seems to be the primary request) or removal of those ships from the list would bring the matter to a well overdue close.

@Grave-Knight I'm suspecting that they remove ships 4-6 after the maintenance.

At this point i'd love to see that happen, haha!

#RemoveShips456

alt text

@Neoyoshi It would be, at the very least, a definitive answer to a question they've been completely quiet about. There's no point in having those servers visible to us if they don't intent to use them at all.

@Neoyoshi It would be, at the very least, a definitive answer to a question they've been completely quiet about. There's no point in having those servers visible to us if they don't intent to use them at all.

Yeah, it's a good point; at the very least if folks can't see them, maybe they won't think about it much and they can focus more on enjoying the game.

@Neoyoshi I can't think of any other mmos that had inactive servers just sitting on the server select screen for everyone to see.

Really? You guys are still at it?

Come on, grow the hell up.

@Shirokami07 said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

They really want it. That oh so sweet fresh start. Well, we will see if they open them up after this maintenance. If not, this thread will grow bigger. Lol.

@Lvost1990X said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

If not, this thread will grow bigger. Lol.

It's been a about a week since the general consensus became: If they just say no, the matter is closed.

On the presumption that Ship 4 isn't happening, the best thing is for them to say no and then we can all stop wondering, and those who were still waiting can either commit to Ship 1-3 (some of whom making their stopgap characters permanent) or walk away (which they were always going to do with no Ship 4, so no additional loss).

Tell us no and it's over, topics like this can come to a natural end and we can all move on.

Somehow i want closure, it's weird because if they said no i couldn't care less anymore lol, it's just that curiosity that remains.

@Miraglyth said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

@Lvost1990X said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

If not, this thread will grow bigger. Lol.

It's been a about a week since the general consensus became: If they just say no, the matter is closed.

On the presumption that Ship 4 isn't happening, the best thing is for them to say no and then we can all stop wondering, and those who were still waiting can either commit to Ship 1-3 (some of whom making their stopgap characters permanent) or walk away (which they were always going to do with no Ship 4, so no additional loss).

Tell us no and it's over, topics like this can come to a natural end and we can all move on.

The thing is though, will they actually just say "No". The answer is obvious. I posted it earlier in this thread. If they really weren't going to add these servers they wouldn't have taken them from "Offline" to "In Maintenance". And also if they really didn't need them, they wouldn't be listed. I play on ship 3 and usually all 138 channels are around 65-75% average, sometimes all of them are like 90%, depends on time of day, etc. Don't know how it is for Ships 1-2.

But then again who knows, maybe they will come out after maintenance and be like "We looked at the numbers, blah blah and yea, we don't need ships 4-6".

@Shirokami07 said in Open Ship 4 or PC players will leave.:

alt text

@Dracoco1214 The only time there's equal footing is the first few seconds, after that, those who have knowledge of farming items/meseta/resources will always stay in the lead. In the case of item worth, like @IAMCRAIG mentioned, prices have been established, those items will catch and be of similar value or near that range of other Ships'.

So it's a very temporary/short-term thing that only benefits the ones with knowledge than those without. Especially since we'll see the price catch up to other ships for majority of things within a month's time (excluding cash ship/AC items/cosmetics because those prices are influenced more by the playerbase/FotM preference and unlike in-game items like weapons/units).

So in PSO2's case it's actually better in most situation to enter a server that's older/populated due to the fact that as contents are added, you do not have to contest with others for items as there's already a supply for it in the ship, contrary to a new ship where the supply for that item will remain limited and even contested until further sources enables easier attainment.

one more day fellas and we will all get our answers right?

Bunch of kids crying for no reason, i hope SEGA nuke 4,5 and 6 to never see people like this in the game.