Topic deleted?

Kinda funny that be deleting it they deleted roughly 10% of all posts in the entire forum lol

@Ki-Rin No? I must have had like litterally 5 replies in a 154 pages long topic. Try again next time. You ain't pinning the fault on me.

@Dracoco1214 which is? is it happening or not? 🙂

I'm creating a new character and it'd be nice to know if there's a new server coming!

@octopopz wouldnt we all like to know

@octopopz No idea, no clue no nothing really only speculation aka the 10th of the current month, something may happen.

Love you both, thanks! 🙂

i agree on ship 4 being opened , and hoping that will open soon ,but that tread went too agressive towars managers and admins, demanding answers , ofc they will be pissed.

@Lawfer could have just warned/banned offenders

@Lawfer That's fair! well in no way do I want this thread to turn into the same discussion. I just wanted to know why it was deleted. I don't believe in companies or anyone for that matter deleting data and it was slightly frustrating to get error links after spending my saturday (friday?) reading through people's opinions.

#Ship 4 Matters

It was most likely deleted rather than locked because it had official forum staff comments, that are obviously going to be held against them by the community...

So yeah, the fact it was deleted just indicates that Ship 4 is not going to be a thing, and there will not be any official announcement as they advised in that thread.

It's over boys. See you in the next game x

And PS - Sega, for what it's worth - this has been the worst experience i've had from any game launch in my 35+ years of age, and i've played alot. Not only have I found the communication at best extremely weak, I also do not like cryptic messages thrown in everywhere... Please respect your customer, and stop playing games as reputation travels across the internet, and poor behaviour gets recognised.

This isn't targeted to the GMS (although I do think GMS should possibly speak up a little to their superiors) but to Sega HQ who are making these awful decisions about communication.

Remember, people who are playing here are journalists, businessmen, streamers, gamers, forum posters, article writers, blog posters, youtubers the list goes on. Be aware that treating your customer like shit will have repercussions down the line...

SEGA is a name i will particularly pay attention to going forwards.

Frankly,quitting the game over something like this is just petty. I mean quit if you want,you won't be missed if its the kind of passion you had for the game lol

@Morgothryuzaki said in Topic deleted?:

Frankly,quitting the game over something like this is just petty. I mean quit if you want,you won't be missed if its the kind of passion you had for the game lol

I'm not quitting, I didn't even start... that's the problem

@Nevzat I will give you that the game has a LOT of actual technical issues. I almost quit after a week of constantly being on and off the game and troubleshooting it all. That is definitely one of the worst PC launch if not the worst to date.

@Nevzat Want to share the specific issues you are having or a link if you have before? Maybe I can help out. I spent a lot of time troubleshooting and I did get the game to a place that it both: looks beautiful + the UI is readable and it loads all the time.