Topic deleted?

EDIT: Question answered. Thanks!

Hi! I'm new to the game. I'm enjoying the game!! It is fun and there's a lot to do. Like many users however, I've been experiencing many issues with the game. From having to install it twice, to spending HOURS trying to get the graphics to work properly (hint, let players know they should be playing at 100% resolution scale), to having lag, to not knowing who to play with.

I was reading through a rather lengthy thread, with lots of information and hours of collective human brain power put into it and it somehow got deleted?

Why do you think that is?

alt text

yeah things are getting deleted like this one will be probably to but thank god we still have the thread about blocking ips outside na still up

It was the one asking if Ship4 was opening. I guess its answered.

@ITS-HAIRTIME said in Topic deleted?:

yeah things are getting deleted like this one will be probably to but thank god we still have the thread about blocking ips outside na still up

I hope I get the respect I deserve as a customer and they have the courtesy of addressing our questions. That's what forums are for.

@Ki-Rin said in Topic deleted?:

It was the one asking if Ship4 was opening. I guess its answered.

😞 I was about to click on the last page to find out if there was an answer and that's when it was deleted and thus prompt me to make this post.

It was deleted because people keep arguing and its been up since day one. Dragged on forever and apparently it became non civilized . Words of a GM themselves.

@Morgothryuzaki Appreciate that answer!

I saw that reply firsthand lol. Just cannot remember the GM's name.

It was GM Sirius

@Morgothryuzaki I was just getting caught up and it was frustrating because I spent my time reading. I wish it would've been locked instead of deletion.

Can confirm it escalated a bit last time i checked, but nothing worse than before, unless i haven't seen it all.

@Dracoco1214 I think they closed it because they felt like this was pointless whining and since it was there since day one the GMs had enough of this incessant shit. There were a few overheated replies so it probably was a good opportunity to close it.

@octopopz I think locking it wouldn't have done much good. I get where you're coming from though.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Topic deleted?:

@Dracoco1214 I think they closed it because they felt like this was pointless whining and since it was there since day one the GMs had enough of this incessant shit. There were a few overheated replies so it probably was a good opportunity to close it.

Weren't most of them yours 😃

@Morgothryuzaki Anyway everything that should have been argued or said about the ship 4 has been said so that's fair.

They are finally scrubbing the forums ... Looks like they came back from "vacation."