Ship 2 - Absolute Zone is recruiting! (English / Discord)

Alliance Level: 3

Timezone: NA Timezones / evenings and late night

Playstyle: Any / play at your own pace.

Absolute Zone is an alliance dedicated to party play and anime... socks. 😊

We are a brand new Alliance created for the focus of running leveling and endgame content together, including AQs, Urgent Quests, Ultimate and Extreme Quests! Our officers consist of people who have played JP, albeit to a limited degree, and would be happy to answer questions for you or to direct you to a place that can.

Since our founding members are all PC-based, we use Discord for any communications outside of the game itself. While we highly encourage joining, it is not required to join our voice chat.

Our rules are:

Posting any offensive content in game or the discord will result in an immediate kick. That includes 18+/nsfw content (and symbol arts), racism, sexism, etc.

Do not harass members, or non-members in any way. Members found doing this will be kicked and blacklisted.

Anything classified as pointlessly r00d that's not in the rules may get you a warning or kick (depending on the severity of the r00d)

Be respectful and have fun!

• If you'd like to join please add Mint#1055 on Discord! I am generally active between 4 PM EST and 6 AM.
  • Or, you can contact my officer Grimlocke#2789

Bump (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Bump (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Still going to be around to recruit for the next 5-6~ hours today. <:

still recruiting?

@Glodragons Yes 😆 I'll be busy until about 10 PM EST but you can contact my officer on discord, Grimlocke#2789 if you want an invite before then!

How many people are in this alliance?

@Sizu A few days late responding and you probably already have an alliance, but we're at 14 members at the moment. A good question to have an answer to in the thread 🙂

Best late night crew ever!!! 👍 😊