Just last words before leaving pso2

before leaving pso2 due to the repeated self uninstall issue again and again and fking my hard disk up and due to my internet package can't afford another70gb 24 hours download i wanted to share this with the support team and hope it reaches for you with my all feeling i got for u YOU ARE A SHAME!!!! YOU ARE A FKING SHAME!!!!!

thanks ^_^

@JustYahia said in Just last words before leaving pso2:

YOU ARE A SHAME!!!! YOU ARE A FKING SHAME!!!!!

thanks ^_^

Game of Thrones reference?

@redPG said in Just last words before leaving pso2:

@JustYahia said in Just last words before leaving pso2:

YOU ARE A SHAME!!!! YOU ARE A FKING SHAME!!!!!

thanks ^_^

Game of Thrones reference?

It's "Shame, shame, shame,..." what you are looking for.

Bro just use the tweaker.

Hey @JustYahia,

I understand your frustration, and am surprised that no official hotfix has been released as of yet.

I went through that whole rigamarole for a couple days after the game launch, but then learned about PSO2 Tweaker, tried it, and have been up and running fine with no problems ever since.

Just wanted to make sure you are aware that there is an easy fix available before you write off the game completely.

@ekwah76 @Shirokami07 for poeple saying about tweaker, thanks.. but ever this one i tried to use and the game denied me to access to folder after 3 days playing fine. for everyone was lucky playing the game fine won't bother about what sht feeling I have so that makes sense

support team was the worst ever support team i have met in all my history of playing mmorpg they should be proud for that.

The game broke for me even using the tweaker. It does seem to prevent lag tho. I've been lucky the last few days.

@Shirokami07 tweaker doesn't always help. My sis is having problems with the game.. we were able to play one day before her files became borked and wouldn't let her use half her game pad settings.. then when she logged out to reset her game pad and pc to see if it was that.. game just caused an error and wouldn't open at all after that.. She used the tweaker again got it to run its patch and when she opened the game it opened the pso2 launcher and started an update that will only get so far before it errors out. We have literally tried everything for her install and the game just doesn't want to play for her at all.. I on the other hand after a lot of the same trouble shooting was able to have a some what stable experience for about 4 days now or so.. Right now my idea is to try and copy my files that seem to work well over to an external drive and replace hers and see what happens.. cause we are at an impasse as to what we can do to get this damn thing working again..

Basically Tweaker has done well for me but for some reason it isn't working for her..

(just an addition.. her pc is superior to my pc so this is very strange to me)