Tweaker issue......(ms-xbl-78a72674)

after my game has deleted my files (again), I decided to download and install the tweaker, after installation and play, the following message appears.

101814534_281076859679324_4613355888827170816_n.png

when i press ok, it opens the microsoft store, asking to download the game. I used all the options available in the program, but always the same result. ................................................. after two minutes the game has started, the following msn appears ... 101914874_1173536036321505_396768340070105088_n.png

and yes I already did that .. did someone go through the same thing and solve it? any light at the end of the tunnel?

translation of the first image: you need a new app to open this link.

search for an app in the microsoft store

Do you have the XBOX Console Companion or Xbox App? One of those is also required and the services related to xbox need to be running on your computer in order for the game to log you in.

@Arena-RPG-YouTube said in Tweaker issue......(ms-xbl-78a72674):

yes i have.... p.png

@Arena-RPG-YouTube said in Tweaker issue......(ms-xbl-78a72674):

I can open the game through the laucher in the folder .. but when it arrives on the screen (press any button to continue) nothing happens, in the bottom left corner it shows NO USER .. maybe he is not reading my account on the microsoft store

It seems you have that issue where it isn't connecting your account. Someone got passed that by minimizing the game, opening the XBOX Console Companion, re-logging in there, and returning to the game. You can try that.

@Ragnawind said in Tweaker issue......(ms-xbl-78a72674):

It seems you have that issue where it isn't connecting your account. Someone got passed that by minimizing the game, opening the XBOX Console Companion, re-logging in there, and returning to the game. You can try that.

I will try this way. thank you

@Ragnawind said in Tweaker issue......(ms-xbl-78a72674):

it didn't work, I'll try it that way in the video, .. finish checking the game again, I think it will work, thx for the help anyway

You didn't follow the instructions then. You have to put the Powershell script in the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder and run the script.

The Powershell script has been running for 5+ hours now, but still doesn't say it is done. How long does it normally take?

@Zenonia3652 I think it was like a minute or so? Very short.

still get the same error that it cannot connect the missing file...

Dude, I finnaly found the Answer!

You have to hit ENTER every time the script stops!