Dodge changed

When I first started, my Techer would do the floof floaty dodge with wands equipped. Now after playing gunner for a while my wands do the dash dodge like it's a sword. Is this normal?

The skill "Wand Lovers" will change the way you dodge like you described. Unfortunately, I don't know a way to undo a skill tree purchase other than buying a new page (from the cash shop) or waiting for a skill-reset ticket to be issued. However, the bonuses that Wand Lovers and it's two branch skills are rather significant, so most people will take it anyway.

@JasminePuma4780 said in Dodge changed:

The skill "Wand Lovers" will change the way you dodge like you described. Unfortunately, I don't know a way to undo a skill tree purchase other than buying a new page (from the cash shop) or waiting for a skill-reset ticket to be issued. However, the bonuses that Wand Lovers and it's two branch skills are rather significant, so most people will take it anyway.

Wand lovers is an active skill so it can be disabled if you're intention is to use mirage dodge for some reason, though I can't imagine why you'd want to. Step is an infinitely better mode of dodging as a wand wacker than mirage ever was.

Also, you can reset a skill tree technically, but it involves buying at least one extra skill tree for that class first (one time only). You use star gems to skill swap the tree to another class, then swap it back and the points will be reset. The reason you need at least two trees on the class before you can swap is because you can't swap a skill tree if it's that class's sole individual skill tree.