PSO2 crashes after 60 seconds of execution with NP1013. This is an issue with GameGuard. However:
- It is a Windows Store based installation
- Tweaker was initially not installed when errors began
- No key-mapping tools are installed.
- No extra utilities are installed. — Outside of Steam, this is a clean Windows installation
- Steam has been turned off/disabled.
- PSO2 permissions have been fixed.
- Tweaker's "fix GameGuard" has been attempted.
- All the coherence utilities of Parallels Desktop drivers have been disabled.
- Steam has been disabled.
- Game has redownloaded fresh copies of assets thrice.
- Bare Windows Enterprise-based instillation (Highest Non-Server Edition)
- Latest stable Windows build/update
- Full DEP enabled
- No third party antivirus
- Microsoft Power Toys has been uninstalled.
- Community GameGuard patch has been attempted
No matter what I have tried, NP1013 is thrown after 60 seconds [tops], and the game is force quit.
Please fix this mess. — Currently installing the Tweaker-based installation in hopes their non-store installation is more stable and reliable than this…