Help from the vets of the game

Hi. Despite being young, I was in a bad accident a few years ago and have bad arthritis now and can't click a ton as it makes my wrist flair up and also lock up at times. The more I click and get crazy, the higher the chances. So I was wondering, between braver and bouncer(or I guess maybe techer? But my brothers are a fo/te and gu/fi), what is the easier class to play for someone like me? That can mostly hold the mouse button down or light clicking/spell casting.

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

Summoner/Fighter

I agree with the summoner being click friendly. Also have you considered a arthritis keyboard or joycon keyboard? They are a bit pricey but a friend of mine who has carpal tunnel swears by it.

@ERICK001BC said in Help from the vets of the game:

I agree with the summoner being click friendly. Also have you considered a arthritis keyboard or joycon keyboard? They are a bit pricey but a friend of mine who has carpal tunnel swears by it.

I did not know they had such keyboards. Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate that. And thank you both for the suggestion. I will try that. I did not try summoner yet cause my brother hates it when I play pet classes lol.

You could also try playing with a controller! Not sure if that would be better or worse.

I hope you find the right class for you!

@Kinvesu No problem. On that pet thing, that might be another good reason why to choose it. lol

Just to be clear, only summoner is an easy play style?

@Kinvesu No there are others, but it all depends on the clicking. For example some force tech moves require holding, which could be more annoying putting pressure on the hand and fingers which would cause cramping, even on some players who get fatigued over time. You would have to check and see what puts less strain on you.

@ERICK001BC Ahh ok. Thanks a lot for being so patient. I guess I will stick with summoner and work my way into other stuff. I can do clicks and stuff, its just about minimizing it or judging if I want to be hurting at the end of the day lol.

@Kinvesu Summoner is also a fun class and a lot of people enjoy it.