What Are Good Braver Rings?

I'm currently using Atomizer Fanatic (From when I mistook '-mate's for atomizers) and Critical Field.

Any better Braver rings? I have a pure damage up ring in storage but it's for every class EXCEPT Braver. You cannot wear it if your class or sub-class is Braver. 😞

The hitcount ring works very well with the crit ring.

For katana KC-hitcount up, for Bow the homing ring.

Thank you 🙂

@Eguzky If you need any more Katana or general Br advice, despite being rusty AF i got the theory part down from my hundreds of hours of playtime MPA/Solo stuff figuring shite out on the class.

If you're doing katana go with the Katana Combat Hitcount Up (L) and Combo Var. PATK PP Save (R). There is an R Ring in a future update that'll make it possible for us to have 100% Crit Rating so we'll always be able to deal max damage, but it might be a while before we see that one. You might want to consider, as L Ring picks, Leaping Dodge which gives i-frames, Atomizer Fanatic which also gives i-frames (also know that the Star and Cosmo Atomizer gives healing), and Katana Focus Guard Release which gives you on demand Gear Release (you have to hold weapon action for 3 seconds though).

As for bow there is Bow Homing which makes charged normal attacks homing as well as PP Conversion which gives the Force skill of the same name (gain more natural PP recover) and Hunter Physique which gives the Hunter skill of the same name (gives damage reduction and knock back resistance).

Oh and there is a Mate Maniac ring if you just want to speed up Mate use animation.

(Note: My information is based on guides.)

@Grave-Knight said in What Are Good Braver Rings?:

If you're doing katana go with the Katana Combat Hitcount Up (L) and Combo Var. PATK PP Save (R). There is an R Ring in a future update that'll make it possible for us to have 100% Crit Rating so we'll always be able to deal max damage, but it might be a while before we see that one. You might want to consider, as L Ring picks, Leaping Dodge which gives i-frames, Atomizer Fanatic which also gives i-frames (also know that the Star and Cosmo Atomizer gives healing), and Katana Focus Guard Release which gives you on demand Gear Release (you have to hold weapon action for 3 seconds though).

As for bow there is Bow Homing which makes charged normal attacks homing as well as PP Conversion which gives the Force skill of the same name (gain more natural PP recover) and Hunter Physique which gives the Hunter skill of the same name (gives damage reduction and knock back resistance).

Oh and there is a Mate Maniac ring if you just want to speed up Mate use animation.

(Note: My information is based on guides.)

Br can get max crit without a ring, all crit boosts from avg and fury with gear release.

@Gerbilios I think the guide was suggesting it for class combinations other than BrHu like BrSu, and BrPh (whenever we get Phantom).

I will post the guild I used back on JP, long time ago but still holds up and updated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rM9GvtWBB0mG9Q1-9ZsDQlTN0RqIn7SzTDjxNjgy4ls/preview?pru=AAABcqteBlE*Na7HTEWl5F-x_449Ut6k4A

@ERICK001BC Incidentally that guide and this [one] were the guide I was referring to.

@Grave-Knight Oh that was cool. Yeah that guild helped me a lot when All I wanted to do was run as a Hunter with braver as a subclass for the Katana Photon arts. Never seen the other one, I will give it a read.

I'm having a hard time deciding on this myself playing Bow braver. I tried out the Homing ring and in some situations it has cost me weak point hits by veering my shot off target. I'll probably stop using it. I tried out the jump dodge one as well thinking it may help with survivability but didn't really like that either. Maybe I'll give it another try.

@MiyenHalo said in What Are Good Braver Rings?:

I'm having a hard time deciding on this myself playing Bow braver. I tried out the Homing ring and in some situations it has cost me weak point hits by veering my shot off target. I'll probably stop using it. I tried out the jump dodge one as well thinking it may help with survivability but didn't really like that either. Maybe I'll give it another try.

I like the crit ring. More crits are always a good thing. Plus it's an aura when activated, so you can give other gun/bow users more crits, too.

the homing ring is more for guaranteed PP regen, most of bow damage comes from banish comboing, PP regen on bow even with rapid shoot it quite meh.

The reason why crit ring will be use for almost all classes is due to the passive crit rate% and also crit dmg% (up to +20% crit rate/+3% crit dmg%).

Once we have values for katana gear release to be the same as JP's (+50% crit), then we can utilize SSA like S4: Mysterious Strike (-50% crit rate/+6% crit dmg) since Br's total crit rate is more than the cap if you have some crit skills build into it.

@MiyenHalo Homing Bullets only affects charged normal attacks and it works similar to the homing mechanics of Master Shot, just not to that extent. But it helps you hit target more than if you were without it when using bow. The issue of missing your attacks is the same issue Master Shot faces, which that a monster can slightly veer off and cause the homing attack to miss.