Xbox release?

Can someone tell me when the game will be release on Xbox ? Release date?

No official release date has been announced yet. But there will be an Open Beta on Xbox One so keep a look out for the dates on that! More than likely, the official twitter will be one of the first to announce both the open beta and official release date. You can find that here!

Release date just say's spring..spring starts on 20th of march so hopefully in 5 weeks.

I'm almost expecting an unironic choice to press the release date to pop up right next to the FF7 Remake. They've got a good window before then, though.

@Robsynclair64 said in Xbox release?:

I'm almost expecting an unironic choice to press the release date to pop up right next to the FF7 Remake. They've got a good window before then, though.

Not too worried about FF7. I have wanted it for a long time, but with it being both time-gated chapter bs and PS4 launch exclusive, I dont think it poses a threat to anything

@Riley said in Xbox release?:

Release date just say's spring..spring starts on 20th of march so hopefully in 5 weeks.

I reminded them of this at the end of the survey. Hope they listen.

@Riley said in Xbox release?:

I think it will be after April 1st, that way the team can torture us by sharing that article from 5 years ago saying it has been delayed.

I need my fix, pls let me play

I know the feels man, I keep checking Twitter hoping they say it’s up lol

It hasn't been announced but it might be in the coming month since Spring 2020 starts March 21.

@UnsealingBA1974 said in Open beta when?:

I need my fix, pls let me play

There is currently no set date, but keep an eye on Twitter and turn on alerts to get the news right away! https://twitter.com/play_pso2

Watching PSO2's Twitter like alt text

Honestly, I feel the same. Haven't played in years since I can't be bothered with the JP version. Hopefully we'll hear something soon, very soon.

@Bashea literally this !!

Right away? I was in the beta after the unplanned maintenance before twitter had any news xD