Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?

I can't find my Xbox friends while we are apparently both in the same Thorn lobby. I called him to confirm and he couldn't see me either?

Is Crossplay between PC and Xbox not available yet?

Amy help, aritcles, threads on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm new to pso2

Cross Play has been available since launch on PC.

@Ragnawind have you confirmed this while playing on a PC with an Xbox players?.....or are you assuming it works?

@Libertyman86 I've logged in on both and have seen the exact same players in the lobbies and during UQs. In fact, right now you can tell who the new PC players are because they have the new player sprout icon by their names.

@AndrlCh said in Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?:

@Libertyman86 I've logged in on both and have seen the exact same players in the lobbies and during UQs. In fact, right now you can tell who the new PC players are because they have the new player sprout icon by their names.

PC players also have PN########## has their Player ID as opposed to a gamertag

@Libertyman86 you were probably in the wrong block

How do I make sure I am in the correct block and make sure my name instead of same # is shown to Xbox players?

@Libertyman86 said in Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?:

How do I make sure I am in the correct block and make sure my name instead of same # is shown to Xbox players?

Character names are always displayed to other players.

Under your minimap on the left of the screen, it will tell you what block you are in. In the gate lobby, there are elevators on either side (on the same side as the quest counters, not the ones in the middle section which take you to the shopping area) You can use those to move blocks, then you and your friends will be able to see eachother.

@Amie said in Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?:

@AndrlCh said in Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?:

PC players also have PN########## has their Player ID as opposed to a gamertag

@Libertyman86 you were probably in the wrong block

No..... Everyone starts with a pn number.... you can change it in the options somewhere.

Alot of my friends are on pc and some switch between both depending on what room they are in.

@WHlTE-KNIGHT you can change the PN by going to selecting support menu before selecting your character it'll show an option that says change Player ID Name it does require that you have premium

@TheMCPanda said in Can't find my Xbox friends in Thorn lobby. I play PC. Is crossplay available yet?:

@WHlTE-KNIGHT you can change the PN by going to selecting support menu before selecting your character it'll show an option that says change Player ID Name it does require that you have premium

You don't need premium to change it , actually. You get one free change and then it costs AC for any future changes.

@Ragnawind my apologies I was unaware you could change it once for free

Thanks guys. I was in a different block.

@TheMCPanda I know....... done it on the beta.

@WHlTE-KNIGHT I understand you may have done it in the beta I did as well I was simply saying where to do it because you mentioned it was somewhere in the settings and reading it like that I thought you may have forgotten where in the settings if I offended you by simply stating where in the settings it can be found i apologise