No Friends Login Notification

There is no Login Notification in Friend Lists or is its not implemented yet? JP has it. Why not the NA version? When my friend/s logs in. I didnt even know they Logged in and vice versa.

@ChainLis said in Login Notification:

There is no Login Notification in Friend Lists or is its not implemented yet? JP has it. Why not the NA version? When my friend/s logs in. I didnt even know they Logged in and vice versa.

I'd definitely like to see this and heck, it'd be nice to have the color coding too.

@Rzarcasm Same. Also @ChainLis I love your profile avatar.

@Tachaerus Thanks. This is my Character (Eva) on the JP Server. I also imported her looks over to the NA for a quick Character Creation.

Its tied to the Friends List system which was forcefully removed from the NA server to force people into using the Xbox gamebar friends system instead. So unless they ever replacement the regular friends system I can't see this feature ever returning sadly.

@Zizel said in No Friends Login Notification:

Its tied to the Friends List system which was forcefully removed from the NA server to force people into using the Xbox gamebar friends system instead. So unless they ever replacement the regular friends system I can't see this feature ever returning sadly.

Oh, yeah! So simply mark them as a favorite friend and you should get notifications when they login to the platform. Don't forget to turn this on in the settings. 1234.PNG

WTF is a favorite friend? Isn't the fact that they're a friend denote that they are, in fact, favored already?

@Iron-Woodsman said in No Friends Login Notification:

WTF is a favorite friend? Isn't the fact that they're a friend denote that they are, in fact, favored already?

Not all friends are equated equally. Maybe they should just add a ranking system for your friends and you can adjust it as you feel 😉

@Qwid1339 <showing my age> You mean like MySpace?

@AndrlCh

lol, I have no idea. I never used My Space (or Facebook for that matter). I just figured it was the natural progression since you can select to only notify you when your "favorite friends" are online.

@Qwid1339 MySpace had this thing where it forced you to set a "Top 8" of your friends, and it was visible to everyone who visited your page. So many teenage girls crying and fighting over that. Those were dark days. Dark days indeed.

@Rzarcasm I just found that out the other day while messing around with the Xbox Console Companion. I don't play Xbox games on PC so I wouldn't know that.