What was your Beta PSO2 set up?

4 dudes, 2 nights, one table.... Phantasy Star Alliance Ship 2.

@Runja5967 said in What was your Beta PSO2 set up?:

4 dudes, 2 nights, one table.... Phantasy Star Alliance Ship 2.

Nice. I don't have multiple Xbox's so no party for me lol. 0210201659.jpg

It was 3 of us. Felt like old-school LAN days. Was great.

Here is what I used to play during the beta. I normally don't play my XBox anymore but I obviously had to if I wanted to play in the beta. EDIT: Holy hell my camera really captured all the dust that I have on that shelf. SORRY! I live in a desert. You dust one moment and it immediately comes back. My camera actually makes it look a lot worse than it actually is.

DSC_0004.JPG

However here is my battle station I will be playing on once PSO2 NA comes out on Steam. Please don't mind the wiring. I have a ton of stuff aside from my computer (like my router and cell booster) that has to be where my computer is as well 😢

DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0001.JPG

My setup was just me playing on my couch.

alt text

Was streaming the whole thing as well

Not taking a picture, if Sylus thought their dust looked bad, my dust is very obvious to the naked eye even!

I have a very basic setup. Original model XBone, sitting on top of my VCR beneath a 20" 1080p monitor alongside my Dreamcast on my 30+ year old computer desk. Was also using a spare USB keyboard connected to the XBone for typing messages.

@Aperture-Mage Yo, that Sonic figure though! Fire with a side of hot sauce!!!

@Zance21 Is your stream saved anywhere? would like to watch and see how others started their beta!!

@Runja5967 said in What was your Beta PSO2 set up?:

@Aperture-Mage Yo, that Sonic figure though! Fire with a side of hot sauce!!!

I think you might be talking about my sonic figure, thanks!