Missing TMGs from JP version?

Hey maybe I just need to farm it but...I haven't seen any drops or ppl selling my old standby TMG from the jp version even though the version of the game out now is well past when they came out. They were called Twin Yasmikov 2000H with a potential that tacked on an extra 15% or so damage when firing from close range...anyone know if they really aren't in the NA version?

I may have broken a few brain cells but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise TMG stsands for "Twin Machine Gun"..?! 😸

o/ =^.^=

Many weapons from the JPN version have been removed since OT Weapons are not present in the NA version, and only a few have been updated to new NT versions. This is the list of TMGs currently in the NA version: https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Twin_Machineguns_List

Whew, still having a hard time with all these "PSO Specific terms and accronyms." Still stumped 100% on what RDR means..?

@KnightHarb1nger Rare Drop Rate.

Man, I was close!

Thank you. 😺

o/ =^.^=

@AndrlCh said in Missing TMGs from JP version?:

Many weapons from the JPN version have been removed since OT Weapons are not present in the NA version, and only a few have been updated to new NT versions. This is the list of TMGs currently in the NA version: https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Twin_Machineguns_List

TYVM! Shame though...guess I gotta find a new pre-endgame baby to have a rainbow for...which atm looks like making a rainbow set of Sigma's since I can hack it with my pure DEX mag (yes still planning for my future as a Gu/Ph)

@LCDfeenix said in Missing TMGs from JP version?:

TYVM! Shame though...guess I gotta find a new pre-endgame baby to have a rainbow for...which atm looks like making a rainbow set of Sigma's since I can hack it with my pure DEX mag (yes still planning for my future as a Gu/Ph)

I'm curious what does a "Rainbow Set of Sigmas" look like? Something with one of each of them perhaps photon color changed..?

It sounds like a cool "thing". 😺

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger Any time anyone mentions a "rainbow set" all it means is having one of each Element.

@KnightHarb1nger Any time anyone mentions a "rainbow set" all it means is having one of each Element.

Ahh.. ..awesome. Well then I have a Rainbow Set of Deo Ridoltivs! Because I love them. And I fully understand these will not carry me/bode me well much past SH anything. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger If you really like the look of the Deo Ridoltivs you can use a cosmetic override token to keep the look even if you equip more powerful weapons!

@Xurai said in Missing TMGs from JP version?:

@KnightHarb1nger If you really like the look of the Deo Ridoltivs you can use a cosmetic override token to keep the look even if you equip more powerful weapons!

I have thought about that. But something about making it perma untrade/sellable really turns me off/away in a big way. Even though by my very espousing I wouldn't want to sell/trade them anyway. Except for maybe a good friend. As well as I like keeping options as open as can all things considered. Also in a big way as one of the many general rules of life.

But in anycase.. yes.. ..mayhaps some day.. ;~)

o/ =^.^=