I looked up, and there it was!

Proper image link in case OP doesn't figure out how to do it:

Sonic

For those wondering why I posted my image, it's because OP originally pasted the "embed code" from their choice of image hosting website.

Modern must have fixed it. Thanks though

Honestly, can't wait for this movie. It is going to be slick!

When I saw the sonic movie trailer playing on the screens I felt this odd feeling of disorientation since the game is futuristic.

@Plazza7020 said in I looked up, and there it was!:

When I saw the sonic movie trailer playing on the screens I felt this odd feeling of disorientation since the game is futuristic.

I don't remember ever seeing any (real) people in the Japan version of the game, so it was quite different... but, I am generally excited for this movie so. 😁

@Rzarcasm said in I looked up, and there it was!:

@Plazza7020 said in I looked up, and there it was!:

I don't remember ever seeing any (real) people in the Japan version of the game, so it was quite different... but, I am generally excited for this movie so. 😁

So am I, can't wait to see it in two days! πŸ˜„

@oldColdReactive said in I looked up, and there it was!:

For those wondering why I posted my image, it's because OP originally pasted the "embed code" from their choice of image hosting website.

I noticed it and fixed it for OP

In 2016, PSO2JP showed a stand-up comedy of γͺすγͺかにし (Nasu Nakanishi) on the in-game monitors. A comedy duo consisting of ι‚£ι ˆ ζ™ƒθ‘Œ & δΈ­θ₯ΏθŒ‚ζ¨Ή (Akiyuki Nasu & Shigeki Nakanishi). It was a live-stream event granting players temporarily a 10% Triboost after it ended. I was able to be online when that happened and saw it on the screens in-game. Al tough not being well versed in the language, I couldn't make much of the jokes.

I sadly can't remember much of it but if memory serves me right I believe it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-j29wJ5AiY

@ErinXh said in I looked up, and there it was!:

In 2016, PSO2JP showed a stand-up comedy of γͺすγͺかにし (Nasu Nakanishi) on the in-game monitors. A comedy duo consisting of ι‚£ι ˆ ζ™ƒθ‘Œ & δΈ­θ₯ΏθŒ‚ζ¨Ή (Akiyuki Nasu & Shigeki Nakanishi). It was a live-stream event granting players temporarily a 10% Triboost after it ended. I was able to be online when that happened and saw it on the screens in-game. Al tough not being well versed in the language, I couldn't make much of the jokes.

I sadly can't remember much of it but if memory serves me right I believe it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-j29wJ5AiY

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

@Rzarcasm Oh wow, lol I was searching if I could find anything more of that live event and funny enough I found this video of someone actually capturing how it looked in-game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTKm2Pmrt8 (Really surprised to find it, seems my memory didn't betray me on the correct stand-up.)

@ErinXh said in I looked up, and there it was!:

@Rzarcasm Oh wow, lol I was searching if I could find anything more of that live event and funny enough I found this video of someone actually capturing how it looked in-game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTKm2Pmrt8 (Really surprised to find it, seems my memory didn't betray me on the correct stand-up.)

The person at 3:05 "What are they talking about?" Hahaha, I was able to translate subtitles set to English, pretty funny from what I gather. 🀣

Ahat if there was a secret cameo about PSO2 in the Sonic movie! Like how they had the item drop boxes in that space stage in Sonic Adventure 2(I think). I tried so hard trying to open the red box thinking there was a rare item in it haha