so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.

https://i.imgur.com/9M47O3R.png

this just happened last night, completely randomly, when i was doing SH Floating Continent Exploration. i stepped into Area 3, recast Shifta/Deband, used the little healing pod to get my PP back and... i just suddenly lost all my HP. i can't figure out why. it's not Deband missing, either, because a friend of mine has more health then i do at like level 40.

i've unequipped my weapons/armor/mag, relogged, i've even leveled up to see if that might kick start it, but nope.

this is really fucking frustrating and actually gamebreaking. i could just play everything on normal, i guess, but where's the fun in that?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8sp-WGfxW78/maxresdefault.jpg

this random dude has more health then me, 6 levels lower, without Deband, by almost 200.

here's a techer at level 41 with more health then i have:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/q9yyALF72Rw/maxresdefault.jpg

there's something strange going on. if i didn't have several expensive cosmetics, i'd just say fuck it and recreate my character.

Are you deumian ? btw if it's an actual glitch instead of being class + race related it's pretty bad.

You sure you didn't change something that gave you HP?

Certain augments give you more HP and are tied to that specific weapon/Armor being equipped.

Even at level 75 I barely have 800 HP if I use my pure damage equipment. That's with having the title bonus that gives extra HP.

@Dracoco1214 said in so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.:

Are you deumian ? btw if it's an actual glitch instead of being class + race related it's pretty bad.

i'm a newman, not a deuman.

@Ephemiel said in so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.:

You sure you didn't change something that gave you HP?

yup. i only drink for Shifta XZ and Random XZ if i wanna fish for Rare Drop Up (Premium). the only thing i changed recently was equipping my Nox weapon vs the random weapon i was using, but, that wouldn't account for all the missing HP. i had no HP affixes attached to it.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.:

Certain augments give you more HP and are tied to that specific weapon/Armor being equipped.

Even at level 75 I barely have 800 HP if I use my pure damage equipment. That's with having the title bonus that gives extra HP.

i don't have any extra titles and whatever equipment i was using was just random garbage i picked up. my only big change was equipping my Nox weapon at 57 and buying new units, but, the sudden HP drop happened in the middle of a quest when i didn't equip/unequip anything.

Can you please give your subclass and its level.

@AndrlCh said in so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.:

Can you please give your subclass and its level.

it's Fighter, but i can't remember it's specific level. it's 40-something. i'm not at my PC currently.

@nvmvoidrayz Let's call it lv45 for the sake of this.

Ok, so a lv59/45 Te/Fi Female Newman has a base HP of 455 (ie. no Unit bonuses, no HP Up Skills, no HP Augments). If you have minimal HP Augments or Unit stats, then your HP looks to be fine. Even with a full powered Deband Toughness active, that would bump you up to only around 570HP.

When you removed your Units and Gear before trying to relog, how low was your HP? If it was similar, then barring you removing gear that gave you a massive HP boost (which you said is not the case), it looks like the only bug may have been you having over 600HP in the first place.

@AndrlCh said in so, i'm missing about 200+ max HP and i have no earthly idea why.:

@nvmvoidrayz Let's call it lv45 for the sake of this.

Ok, so a lv59/45 Te/Fi Female Newman has a base HP of 455 (ie. no Unit bonuses, no HP Up Skills, no HP Augments). If you have minimal HP Augments or Unit stats, then your HP looks to be fine. Even with a full powered Deband Toughness active, that would bump you up to only around 570HP.

When you removed your Units and Gear before trying to relog, how low was your HP? If it was similar, then barring you removing gear that gave you a massive HP boost (which you said is not the case), it looks like the only bug may have been you having over 600HP as you claim.

yeah, the HP drop happened during the mission. i guess it's possible that my health was bugged in the complete opposite direction, giving me more health then i'm supposed to have and the game "corrected" itself. i'll have to check my old gear when i get home from work to see if it's possible one of those pieces are the culprit, but, i don't remember seeing my health tank so severely when i switched out my armor. i definitely would've noticed that, i feel, since i definitely noticed when my HP was suddenly much lower in the middle of a quest when i hadn't switched out any gear.

Your character is sick.