Client Order: Aiming for Eradication I, IV and V

Where do we locate a large amount of the enemy "Goldrahda," "Solza Brahda" and "Damoth" without having to do the Mining Base Defense Urgent Quest? (Damoth may also not spawn at all during the Urgent Quest.)

alt text

alt text

alt text

I've already tried the three ARKS Quests that deal with the mining base / abandoned mine, and none have shown up. In addition, Falspawn Emergency Codes are extremely rare in the Abandoned Mine/Mining Base Expeditions. According to the wikis, they only spawn in the Mining Base / Abandoned Mine.

And no, they don't appear in Advanced Quests or Time Attack for Lilipa.

Damoth seems to only appear in Mining Base 4, Mining Base VR, and an Episode 5 Tower Defense Urgent Quest, all of which are unreleased in the NA version. They don't even appear to spawn in the final Story Quest of Episode 3 that is a recreation of the final wave of Mining Base 4.

Outside of some Story Quests (Ep.2 Ch.5, Ep.2 Ch.6, Ep.3 Ch.3, and Ep.3 Ch.4), and the Mining Base UQ, three Solza Brahda spawn in the Harukotan Time Attack.

Based on what we have available on the NA server, outside of the Mining Base UQs and the Mothership UQs, Goldrahda only appear in the following Story Quests: Ep.2 Ch.5, Ep.2 Ch.6, Ep.3 Ch.3, and Ep.3 Ch.4.

@AndrlCh said in Client Order: Aiming for Eradication I, IV and V:

Damoth seems to only appear in Mining Base 4, Mining Base VR, and an Episode 5 Tower Defense Urgent Quest, all of which are unreleased in the NA version. They don't even appear to spawn in the final Story Quest of Episode 3 that is a recreation of the final wave of Mining Base 4.

So basically the devs added a CO that can't be completed yet for NA :V

@coldreactive Yep, looks like it. Though they are probably going to enable Mining Base 4 in the next month or two, so it probably makes sense on their end.

@coldreactive Yep, looks like it. Though they are probably going to enable Mining Base 4 in the next month or two, so it probably makes sense on their end.

Well, "Goldrahda" can also appear on the "Level-Up Quest" version of the Floating Facility. So there's that to look forward to.

Solza Brahda

Just did a Mining Base 3 a little bit ago, and 30+ of these spawned there. (Of course no Damoth.) The UQ nearly failed (even on Hard with 12+ people.)