Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?

i had everything randomly change to Japanese and tried to use the tweaker to fix it and the game thought i had a virus xD that's the only time ive had to reinstall so far...

I would also suggest not openly admitting to using tweaker on these forums too.

@StonedSneaky

yeah, had that happen to me too, everything in japanese, log out to take a look at my settings and cannot get back in

the tweaker actually fixed it for me (it says in the install and setup you may have to white list the launcher)

@Grimzyboo said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

I been launching it via the Xbox game app instead of the microsoft store and so far didnt really have any issues. Even if the MS store says it needs a repair the xbox app starts it without issues.

This though is only a recent option, as the xbox app beta form only released recently for a lot of us. I did however use PSO2 Tweaker before the xbox app beta release as I was getting irritated that I had to fix my install a couple of times and manually setting all the permissions on files was time consuming.

As for Ship 3 until half an hour ago I had no real problem running quests, but then suddenly that stopped being a thing and though oh well lets relog and behold ship 3 shows being in maintenance. Hope they get around this quickly enough to adress.

@LashettePSO2

perhaps you are right in your concern

but if they do not want people to use the tweaker maybe make the game playable...

hope we get something for this and give us a reason why it happened hope there not reducing ships cause player base dropped after launch or something.

@coldreactive They searching your room! 😂

its back up for me so try restarting

@Nesmuelm they have never said anything about tweaker other than vague "if it's cheating you gonna get banned" things

Thanks for the info gl to you all out there

@Ydyp said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

This though is only a recent option, as the xbox app beta form only released recently for a lot of us. I did however use PSO2 Tweaker before the xbox app beta release as I was getting irritated that I had to fix my install a couple of times and manually setting all the permissions on files was time consuming.

What originally foxed the install issues for me was changing the location for new apps back and forth. Until the point where i made a copy of the game folder so i could just copy paste and not download al lthe files again. This didnt require changing permissions at least for me. I think microsoft store was a bad choice xD

weee

back to it

@TripleCreator0 said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

its back up for me so try restarting

Status normal for me as well now!

@PriessaChu said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

r said anything about tweaker other than vague "if it's cheating you gonna get banned"

they meaning devs or other players?

i do not see how it is cheating, though maybe technically in violation of ToS