Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?

@Nesmuelm well it's not going to be playable if you get yourself banned either. Just because they don't have everything working correctly like you want them to, doesn't give you the right to break the ToS. Even if it's not harming anything, and is providing a fix to a current problem. Honestly I really don't care if people want to use that said fix, but I would rather not see them get banned for it just because they openly admit to using it on a forum with their Xbox user name displayed for the world to see.

Ship 3 is working aqgain. 🙂

@LashettePSO2 it is extremely unlikely for anyone to get banned for the use of tweaker the 3rd party rules are in there so people aremt exploiting the game, sure you can be banned but so unlikely,

In the grand scheme of things, an hour and a bit isn't that bad. The continued lack of any kind of acknowledgement that it's down in the first place is a greater cause for worry really.

@coldreactive said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

(My personal quarters is most definitely not full.)

There's a joke to be made here, I'm sure of it. 😛

I've been trying to S rank on falspawn full assault as a level 54 ranger... Trying to keep my damage taken below the threshhold is intense. more than 50% damage taken on health is an A rank. So I needed a short break from the game anyway I've been trying to grind this for 4 hours lol. That's like 3 hits tops 😌

@XeslanaZee said in Ship 3 - Thorn Server Maintenance?:

@LashettePSO2 it is extremely unlikely for anyone to get banned for the use of tweaker the 3rd party rules are in there so people aremt exploiting the game, sure you can be banned but so unlikely,

this is pretty much my thought on the matter, a known risk that I am making. I appreciate @LashettePSO2 's concern. I truly do but i am willing to take that risk t o be able to enjoy the game.

@Nesmuelm well to each their own then I guess on that, I wasn't saying not to use it. I was only suggesting not mentioning using it on these forums. But anyways best of luck to ya, and all that fun stuff. Maybe I'll see you in some random MPA sometime.

3 hours with no official update in regards to this. Pretty poor support

@Atomitor ship 3 is back up, and everything is working fine. Unless it's gone down again while I'm still logged into the game dunno.

Edit just checked and it's still up, so if you can't get on ship 3 there might be a separate problem.

@LashettePSO2 cheers for the update. unfortunately i also have another problem and am currently repairing my installation.

I do not know if this is appropriate for this thread but here goes. I am trying to login on my PC. When I press the "Press Enter Key" a blank page appears on top of the screen. If I close that and press "Enter" the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a Message I should be seeing? I would be grateful for any information you can give me Thanks

@SinlessWaif371 sounds like you have missing or corrupt files. I would run a file check though it may download the entire game all over again.

@LashettePSO2 Performed the file check available from the initial screen. It reported that everything was fine.

@SinlessWaif371 well could be a bug, but usually when you get issues with blank screens and boxes is when there's a missing or corrupt file. could maybe restart you PC but don't know if the current bug is going to wipe PSO2 or not. You could try a certain fix others are talking about but as I warned that's use at your own risk. Not going to tell you to do that, nor will I tell you not to. It's entirely up to you.

Since Ship 3 is already up and running back again, will be locking this thread now. Thanks you guys for your patience and understanding!