Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?

Just in short, I want to get a lot of partner cards, cause they cool, specially when you by yourself cause everyone else is asleep. So how can we tell who has a partner card or not? So I am looking at Xia (June Bride) I'm thinking she might have one cause she has client quests but I don't think that is all in order for someone to have a partner card to earn.

Here is a list of NPCs currently in the game which notes whether or not they have a Partner Card. Keep in mind that not all listed NPCs will give you their Partner Card based on Client Orders and may only be obtainable via Story Quests.

@AndrlCh said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

Keep in mind that not all listed NPCs will give you their Partner Card based on Client Orders and may only be obtainable via Story Quests.

Lavere is probably the one that will take the most time. Since you need enemies that currently only appear in the Abandoned Mine Tower Defense and/or in a story solo instance. You basically need to do all of her Client Orders to get her partner card client order to appear.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/4312/client-order-aiming-for-eradication-i-iv-and-v

Damoth won't appear in Mining Defense I.

@coldreactive said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

@AndrlCh said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

Keep in mind that not all listed NPCs will give you their Partner Card based on Client Orders and may only be obtainable via Story Quests.

Lavere is probably the one that will take the most time. Since you need enemies that currently only appear in the Abandoned Mine Tower Defense and/or in a story solo instance. You basically need to do all of her Client Orders to get her partner card client order to appear.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/4312/client-order-aiming-for-eradication-i-iv-and-v

Damoth won't appear in Mining Defense I.

Ironically Lavere is the first one I started focusing. I got her in the Japanese version because I kept doing her client orders. Though that was all I knew at the time. I'm not sure if it was a specific one or not.

@Mysteryman200 From what I can find, it looks like you get her Partner Card CO after turning in a CO to her like 115 times, so it can be very time consuming.

@coldreactive said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

You basically need to do all of her Client Orders to get her partner card client order to appear.

We don't need to do all of the Lavere's client orders to get her partner card. I still haven't finished Aiming for Eradication V (Damoth), and at the point I got her partner card, I still hadn't finished Aiming for Eradication III (Vidrolda) and IV (Solza Brahda). At that point, there weren't Mining Based Defense 3 nor Harukotan TA on NA.

JP PSO2 Wiki lists 116 times client order completion of her among possible conditions to make her partner card order appear, so it looks like a time consuming one, indeed.

Does anyone know Chroto's Partner Card requirements? I've completed all his quests. And am thinking its maybe something similar to Lavere where you have to run through them a few times and amass X number of completions. Thing is I HATE TA (Time Attack) Quests. More so that any Non-Combat based EC (Emergency Code) on the field. But if thats what it is then I'll have to if I want his. Slowly.. and.. most painfully. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

I got Lavere a couple of days ago - I've also never done Mining Defense so I'm guessing it's based on the number of orders. I'd like to know Lottie and Rubert's requirements though - not sure why I want them but 'got to have them all'!

@ScrawnyKitty said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

I got Lavere a couple of days ago - I've also never done Mining Defense so I'm guessing it's based on the number of orders. I'd like to know Lottie and Rubert's requirements though - not sure why I want them but 'got to have them all'!

HEeh, agreed. Can never have too many friends/allies. In-game or IRL.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

Does anyone know Chroto's Partner Card requirements? I've completed all his quests. And am thinking its maybe something similar to Lavere where you have to run through them a few times and amass X number of completions.

Making a wild guess from what JP PSO2 Wiki says, probably the condition is completing three specific COs "Godspeed" (Naverius II), "A Sticky Situation" (Lillipa) and "Quite the Predicament" (Amduskia), plus completing Chroto's COs for 10 times. But maybe I'm wrong 😛

At least, "A Flexible Test of Skill" (Dragon Altar) and "A Dedicated Test of Skill" (Harukotan) are not a condition. I got the PC without clearing these.

Rubert and Lottie seem to be 15 and 20 times respectively.

@Fiona-Respha said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

@KnightHarb1nger said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

Does anyone know Chroto's Partner Card requirements? I've completed all his quests. And am thinking its maybe something similar to Lavere where you have to run through them a few times and amass X number of completions.

Making a wild guess from what JP PSO2 Wiki says, probably the condition is completing three specific COs "Godspeed" (Naverius II), "A Sticky Situation" (Lillipa) and "Quite the Predicament" (Amduskia), plus completing Chroto's COs for 10 times. But maybe I'm wrong 😛

At least, "A Flexible Test of Skill" (Dragon Altar) and "A Dedicated Test of Skill" (Harukotan) are not a condition. I got the PC without clearing these.

Rubert and Lottie seem to be 15 and 20 times respectively.

Awesome. Thank you for that. I've done all of Chroto's once. But not any of them more than.. yet. ;~) I forget how many he has but having done all of them once hopefully a few more repeats will suffice.

Also makes sense for the other two as well. I am still working my way once through there's etc.

o/ =^.^=

Gonna have to look up guides for Chroto's. Tried Underground Shafts and gave up after going round in circles (reminded me of the JP matterboard with a similar map - totally got lost lol)

@ScrawnyKitty said in Partner Cards for characters... Who has them?:

Gonna have to look up guides for Chroto's. Tried Underground Shafts and gave up after going round in circles (reminded me of the JP matterboard with a similar map - totally got lost lol)

Oh yeah.. ..that Sticky Situation one is "the pitts!!" no pun intended. But then as I've mentioned before I really don't like puzzle, capture, defuse the mine, etc. ECs (Emergency Codes). So they all suck for me. But that was is an extra special suck. 😸

o/ =^.^=

I hate jumping puzzles! I was once stuck on a jump in WoW for ~20 freaking minutes! It becomes a psychological nightmare because I expect to fail lol. And don't get me started on GW2

Hehe, too all such things "Fuck yo puzzle, capture, and other assorted non-combat couches!" 😱 😸

o/ =^.^=