Unit ring skill addition feature not working

I have a full set of Ray units, I go to add a ring, and the option is grayed out. I got a tutorial to do so, defining the requirements of 12* units, and left rings. 12* units are in the game, and easily accessible. Several, if not all classes will heavily benefit from having a ring added to their units. Why is this feature not working as intended?

@MyNameIsSus said in Unit ring skill addition feature not working:

I have a full set of Ray units, I go to add a ring, and the option is grayed out. I got a tutorial to do so, defining the requirements of 12* units, and left rings. 12* units are in the game, and easily accessible. Several, if not all classes will heavily benefit from having a ring added to their units. Why is this feature not working as intended?

Yeah, this is definitely not working as intended at all and it seems to be like some switch that didn't get turned on into the Add Unit Skill option.

The feature is still not working. The tutorial is bugged out and the option is still greyed out. Please fix this PSO Team!

Still getting the error, is anyone on the PSO2 team aware of this?

Bump. We need an update on this.

Has been a full week and no recognition of this issue. Is anyone out there? Hello

Not working for me as well 😞

The update is that the feature isn't added yet.

It comes with the 3rd ultimate map, which also introduces the Gix units.

Feature isn't added would not define a grayed out option, and an intro to the process. That doesn't really make any sense.