Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?

Because of the NA schedule (which isn't unexpected) and the 30h timeframe of the Beta. I was only able to do 2 UQs.

I'm ok with it. I only hope that on release these timeframes suffer some rotation. Would hate it if concerts were fixed to my 4am.

Hopefully OBT will paint a better picture of what to expect and give us more chances.

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

@YellowFlash2099 said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

Another thing I'm confused about is about the Urgent Quest where you fight these big dog looking things. Then after 30 minutes when the quest ends another quest goes up immediately where you fight the big dude in the back that makes you fight the big dogs, IS THIS TREATED AS A SEPARATE INSTANCE OF

Urgent Quests? Like does that count as 2?

Nope the Falz Hands and Elder are all one huge boss UQ.

Are they? To me they looked like two separate UQ. Even give different rewards. Only thing samey is the fact its a connected UQ. Looking up PSO2 JP we are going to have like 2-4 more like that. Some even go to 3 phases.

@GamerKillance said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

@YellowFlash2099 said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

Another thing I'm confused about is about the Urgent Quest where you fight these big dog looking things. Then after 30 minutes when the quest ends another quest goes up immediately where you fight the big dude in the back that makes you fight the big dogs, IS THIS TREATED AS A SEPARATE INSTANCE OF

Urgent Quests? Like does that count as 2?

Nope the Falz Hands and Elder are all one huge boss UQ.

Are they? To me they looked like two separate UQ. Even give different rewards. Only thing samey is the fact its a connected UQ. Looking up PSO2 JP we are going to have like 2-4 more like that. Some even go to 3 phases.

You guys are definitely in for a treat with the Dark Falz fights.

I mean after the original maintenance that first night the game ran smoothly, I managed to do just about every single EQ multiple times as they were going all weekend, and even on Sunday when the servers came back online!

I've only done two UQs. I wasn't awake for most of them, I even missed the concert.

@Berry Yeah, exactly a stress test. They will want to see how popular the Urgent Quests can be & if they would put extra strain on the server. Hence offering an incentive to partake. Which is exactly what a beta is for, to test all possibilities. So how you think that detracts it from being a beta is beyond me.

I don't think calling free cosmetic rewards, in a free game that we got to play early "inappropriate" is reasonable. The length of the beta was outlined plenty of time in advance & there were tiers of rewards depending on how many UGs you made it to, as well as rewards for simply logging in.

They even adjusted the Urgent Quest schedule & gave us extra time for the Closed Beta to make up for the initial server down time. They didn't have to do any of that in a closed beta. It was very, very reasonable.

Got 4 - Gib rarz