Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?

I did 9 Urgent Quests. Was up all day Saturday for me so did every single one on Saturday from 7am on and two on Sunday.

@Kenji2000 The UQ counted based on the times you did them, not the ones you did. You didn't have to do 4 different UQs but you had to do 4 different times. So if the person did one UQ on Saturday then the same one Sunday, it counted as two because they were at different times.

Example: See the times listed, you had to have 4 different times, not 4 different UQs. 7:00 – 7:30am Cradle of Darkness 10:00 – 10:30am Giant Automata: The Awakening (New) 12:00 – 12:30pm Cradle of Darkness (New) 3:00 – 3:30pm Giant Automata: The Awakening (New) 5:00 – 5:30pm Cradle of Darkness 8:30 – 9:00pm The Raging Obsidian Arm 9:00 – 9:30pm Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss

I managed to get the full requirements despite me not getting to play on the first day at all, but I will have to admit placing rewards for something like this I think it's kinda inappropriate.

Though I missed some early on (Saturday morning), I managed to finish 2 separate instances of each type of Urgent Quest.

I even tried to farm them and get the strat down for taking down Dark Falz Elder with less people. (8 the first time, 4 the second time).

@SpiritOSherwood said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

I was only able to get three of them and two were the same, just different time slots. I really hope it counts, I want that Dreamcast Mag.

Yes, that counts.

@Berry

How is it inappropriate?

I did every single Urgent Quest.

I think I did 7 or 8 time slots, but everything is a haze as I played non stop over the weekend apart from the down-times.

@Taimara-Syn yea I re-read the thing which says "Even though some Urgent Quests can be completed multiple times during their allotted time, only one completion per time slot will count towards the Special Rewards." So you're probably right which means I was wrong but I think its poorly worded.

@BusterNewman For what is clearly just supposed to be a stress test and what happened on the first few hours and the timeframe we got, they sure are asking quite a lot of time from us to get these rewards and I kind feel that detracts the purposes of beta testing in some way.

@Berry Its not just the time, with all the down time the servers had, it was never up on any day the whole day without any obstacles.

What I'm saying is that it severely limited the opportunities for the UQ in a situation where they already don't have them available that much.

@Berry So how better to test it then to give incentive to log in an play... I was happy getting to play this game. the rest is just icing on the cake... I didn't play the first 14hrs(not for lack of trying for the first 5hrs though, lol) an got it done. Also i think the people who helped test it the most should get more of a reward then someone who just logs in an out.

Also they gave us that extra 7hrs to make up for what we missed.

@YellowFlash2099 said in Who actually completed the Urgent Quest requirement?:

@Berry Its not just the time, with all the down time the servers had, it was never up on any day the whole day without any obstacles.

What I'm saying is that it severely limited the opportunities for the UQ in a situation where they already don't have them available that much.

Servers were only down for like 4hrs at the start to fix the login overload. Then things were perfectly fine. They added a maintenance time for a day they didn't have to give us. So we actually got more time and Urgent Quests avilable overall.

@PhantasyStar369 right on, i know i tried it at 22:00 PST an it didn't work, so i just assumed it was down till 12(the amount of time they gave on sunday). Maybe i should have tried restarting my game. I did have enough luck to create a character around 17:00(when it started) though which counted as login at least unless everyone who tried got it...

Either way i am happy with what i got out of it, just waiting for more now. Best beta yet, maybe my last post was worded poorly? I definitely ain't complaining heh.

@Wesley-Cameron Shouldn't the reward just be the fact we even got to play this at all? My point is just that it sort of detracts from actually testing features now that people have a weird goal to achieve in essentially a day.