[Maintenance] Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, is there no maintenance for today and there's absolutely 0 announcement or whatsoever? Or am I just blind?

Or is there another date/day for maintenance on the NA?

@Kageshiro-Ryou There's a scheduled maintenance on Jun 10th. I don't know if it's part of a schedule or not.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/w10issuereport01

That's a scheduled maintenance FOR the fixes they fucked up. NOT the maintenance for this week, which THEY SHOULD ANNOUNCE by now.

Maintenance would have been last night.

@AndrlCh So, they've went full radio silent with absolutely 0 announcement of having a maintenance or not? I'm not sure if I have my time right but it should be at 11PM PDT of every Wednesday, right?

Their regular maintenance schedule is once every two weeks. On RARE occasions, they do have a maintenance in between, but it isn't normally for anything important. The next two scheduled maintenance dates are the aforementioned June 9 and also on June 23, both starting at 11PM PDT that Tuesday or 2AM EDT Wednesday.

@Ragnawind said in [Maintenance] Correct me if I'm wrong.:

Their regular maintenance schedule is once every two weeks. On RARE occasions, they do have a maintenance in between, but it isn't normally for anything important. The next two scheduled maintenance dates are the aforementioned June 9 and also on June 23, both starting at 11PM PDT that Tuesday or 2AM EDT Wednesday.

Wait, so NA's maintenance is every two weeks?

Edit Seems like it.

alt text

Okay, but what the fuck. Why don't they just put an header or something on the main-page showing it's once every two weeks?

They announce Maintenance on Twitter every Monday, the day before maintenance if there is one for the following Tuesday, and it's on the site as well.

@Aster-Larkspur said in [Maintenance] Correct me if I'm wrong.:

They announce Maintenance on Twitter every Monday, the day before maintenance if there is one for the following Tuesday, and it's on the site as well.

Edit Seems like it.

alt text

Okay, but what the fuck. Why don't they just put an header or something on the main-page showing it's once every two weeks?