Error 630 CONSTANTLY despite perfect connection, stable ping, stable MSU.

Can anyone help me with error 630. Ive done just about everything that was suggested of me in here and on reddit and through the official troubleshoot. But it keeps happening if i change areas or stand still for too long and its ruining my ability to play. If anyone has any suggestions im all ears. I tried making exceptions for all files and exe files. I updated my Ethernet drivers. I am hardlined to the router and the router is 2 inches from my desk. I tried to open port forwarding, I ran a ping test, an MSU test, and pinged the servers to check my connection while playing and I get a stable 53ms. Im at my wits end cause it keeps disconnecting me in advance quest

pretty sure its just a normal timeout for standing still doing noting for too long. happens to me as well if i leave my character just standing for several hours. unless im dancing or performing an action while im away

@Meta77 But it happens when im actively in a dungeon or transferring between areas.

Not sure what your issue is, then. I just played for around 2 hours straight on Ship 1 without getting disconnected, so it isn't the servers., unless you are on a different ship, it might be an issue with that particular Ship. Each Ship is its own set of servers.

@Ragnawind Im on Ship 2. Idk why it happens. Its just me when it happens my other friends stay connected.

@SeasonalD9174 That sounds like it is either your ISP or something running on your computer, if there is nothing up with your network hardware (whether in the computer itself or the router).

@Ragnawind Theres nothing else running on my PC except for my anti virus and the game. I can try and contact my ISP then./

could be isp. it sucks but they do that. if i am running a game online or streaming service at certain times at night they drop my connections for nearly a hour usually.

So i called my ISP. They sent out signals. Strengthened the signal and I keep getting Error 630. It CONSISTENTLY happens when Im in an Ultimate Quest and I Telepipe back to the Ship. I will 100% get error 630 and it 100% happens after a PSE Burst in an advance quest. This is definitely the game and not my network as it is completely reproduceable in game.

@SeasonalD9174 said in Error 630 CONSTANTLY despite perfect connection, stable ping, stable MSU.:

So i called my ISP. They sent out signals. Strengthened the signal and I keep getting Error 630. It CONSISTENTLY happens when Im in an Ultimate Quest and I Telepipe back to the Ship. I will 100% get error 630 and it 100% happens after a PSE Burst in an advance quest. This is definitely the game and not my network as it is completely reproduceable in game.

If it happens specifically with certain actions, it is best to submit a support ticket and hope they can find what is causing it on their end.

Ok I'll try. I really want this to get fixed.

@SeasonalD9174 Have you installed the tweaker ? it might fix it at this point lol.

@Dracoco1214 I have the tweaker installed. Ive tried messing with every setting idk what else I can try.