Unable to Select User at Title Screen without logging into Win10 with Admin Account

Logging into window with my standard win10 user, I am able to launch PSO2 NA after providing administrator account credentials. However, upon reaching the 'PRESS THE ENTER KEY' title screen, Current User is listed as NO USER and I am unable to switch accounts. This windows user account is logged in with the same windows credentials in the windows store, xbox companion app, and microsoft account [via settings>accounts>add a microsoft account]

Logging into windows with my adminstrator win10 account, PSO2 will also launch after granting administrator privileges but will list Current User as my microsoft account, [tab] could be used to switch accounts, and the game can successfully played. This administrator account is logged in with IDENTICAL windows credentials in the windows store, xbox companion app, and microsoft account [via settings>accounts>add a microsoft account]

I do not want to have to be logged in as an administrator in order to play PSO2, how can I play logged in as a standard win10 user?

This is likely a result of the game requiring an administrator account to run, period. That requirement likely won't change while it is locked to the Microsoft Store.

I'm in the same situation @Grimmie430, its super annoying. SEGA or MS or whoever please fix this or help us out with a solution - I feel like I've tried everything.