I Don't Understand Why This Happens

I take a quest, I go on the quest.

I take a different quest, and it brings up a list of Client Orders I could do while on said quest.

Why don't ALL quests do this?

It is just a function of the Recommended Quests to bring up that menu automaticlly. That said, you can manually bring that menu from the Client Order Menu; I believe the option is called Recommended Orders.

Also, be aware that it really just shows COs for the general area, so it isn't really a completely accurate list to the specific Quest you are running.

You can accept a lot of client orders based on your current selected quest. For example, go to Rebecca and select the forest exploration. Before going into the ship, press start and navigate to the "client orders" menu (below ark quests). The 3rd option available is something along the lines of "show all quests available in this area".

Select them all, do the quest.... Profit!?

@AndrlCh said in I Don't Understand Why This Happens:

It is just a function of the Recommended Quests to bring up that menu automaticlly. That said, you can manually bring that menu from the Client Order Menu; I believe the option is called Recommended Orders.

Also, be aware that it really just shows COs for the general area, so it isn't really a completely accurate list to the specific Quest you are running.

I wish it was. It would be a nice thing to have a list of CO's for the quest you're doing/area you're in pop up every time I pick a quest or go out on an expidition.