"What is that Outfit Item?" Question

So previously I determine the Minority Report looking emote was something with the word Terminal in it. Saved to my in-game wishlist. Not yet swimming in sufficien meseta to buy that on a whim.

The thing I'm curious about now I think is more of a Outfit thing. It looks like a planet Earth that orbits around the player. With a small Red Moon orbiting the erf.

What is this magical/wonderful thing? 😸

o/ =^.^=

It is an Alliance accessory.

@AndrlCh said in "What is that Outfit Item?" Question:

It is an Alliance accessory.

Something you can get with AP (Alliance Points)? Or was it part of a join/make an alliance campaign of late?

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger It is an Accessory that is unlocked and selected by the Leader or Officers of an Alliance. If it has been unlocked, you can set it to be used from your Alliance menu and it automatically overrides your Accessory in Slot 4.

@AndrlCh said in "What is that Outfit Item?" Question:

@KnightHarb1nger It is an Accessory that is unlocked and selected by the Leader or Officers of an Alliance. If it has been unlocked, you can set it to be used from your Alliance menu and it automatically overrides your Accessory in Slot 4.

I see. Very awesome. Thank you for that. Adding that to the top of my little alliance goals.

o/!! =^.^=